ɪɪ: xɪɪ

THE GROUP WAS FINALLY WHOLE AGAIN WHEN THEY FOUND THOMAS AND BRENDA IN A CLUB. Honestly, Ada didn't expect they'll reunite in that kind of place. Still, she's glad Thomas is alive. And Brenda too, even though she doesn't really know the girl personally, she could see how important she is to Jorge. Ada also noticed how Teresa looked better now that they found Thomas. He's still layed unconcious while Brenda sat on a cushioned seat beside the group. Teresa stayed beside the brunette, waiting for him to wake up. While Ada was drawing her new idea in her journal, unbothered by what's happening in front of her. The other Gladers watched as Jorge questioned and beat this asshat called Marcus, who was tied in a chair. They need him to tell them where the Right Arm is, and maybe he has something that could help them.

"Hey. Hey, you're okay." The soft voice of Teresa caught the attention of Ada. "Hi." The mahogany haired girl closed her journal and nudged the Asian beside her, nodding her head towards Thomas' direction.

The pair walked closer to them and the brown eyed girl flashed the thin brunette a smile, while Minho crouched down beside Teresa. "Welcome back, you ugly shank." Typical Minho. Ada thought rolling her eyes at him, but her smile didn't falter.

Thomas heaved a sigh, getting up.

"I suggest that you talk. You son of a bitch!" A loud smack brought them back to the interrogation. The beaten man released a loud grunt, "Damnit!" he exclaimed. "I'm sorry... you are going to have to leave my house."

Ada and Minho stood beside each other, watching the scene. Thomas stood up and made his way to take a closer look to what's happening behind Newt. The blonde who was seated on the couch turned to Thomas. "Looks like you've been having fun." he commented, but Thomas kept his gaze to the Hispanic man and the guy tied up in a chair.

"Listen, I don't enjoy hurting you."

"Uh-huh."

"Okay?"

"Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?"

"Wait. This is Marcus?"

"The kid catches on quick." he lightly chuckled. "Are you the brains of the operation?" he didn't get to continue when Jorge pulled up his hair releasing a groan.

"I know, you know where they're hiding. So, you tell me and I'll make you a deal." Jorge brought down his hands to his sides, gaze stayed on the beaten man. Marcus lightly laughed. "You can come with us." Jorge finished.

"I burned that bridge a long time ago." he started. "Besides, I made my own deal. You're the one who taught me, never miss an opportunity."

"What's he talking about?" asked Newt.

"I'm talking about supply and demand. WICKED wants all the Immunes they can get. I help provide that for them."

Ada furrowed her eyebrows in realization, "The club." she said aloud which caused the others to turn to her. "You lure them there, so that WICKED could easily get them." she glared at the man, trying to resist the urge to punch him.

Marcus laughed, "Maybe you're the brains after all. But you're not all brains you have the looks and the body." the beaten man stared at her up and down, "You should go to my club some time." the asshole winked at her and she looked at him, disgusted.

"The fuck did you say?" Minho stomped towards the tied up man ready to punch him. Nobody in the group tried to stop the Asian except for Jorge, all of the Gladers now standing with a protective stance, glaring at the man. Ada wanted to punch the man so badly and kick him in the balls, but she's also disgusted by him that she doesn't wanna go near him.

Jorge looked blankly at Marcus, "I changed my mind, hermano." the Hispanic man let go of Minho. "I do enjoy hurting you." Jorge turned to Minho with a nod.