ɪᴠ

"'KILL A200'. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" Teresa questioned.

"I'm not sure." Thomas replied. "You came up that box with that note. Then Ada arrived. After that the Box hasn't gone back down."

"You know, I just think its got everyone a little worried. Especially Gally." He added.

His gaze turned to look at the Builder who was already watching them. His arms crossed. Suspicion evident on his face.

"He thinks it's my fault." Teresa stated, "and Ada's." she added.

Thomas just sighed, "Are you sure you don't remember anything else?"

"I remember water. Feeling like I was drowning. These faces staring at me." She answered, "And this voice, this woman's voice saying the same thing over and over-"

"WICKED is good."

Teresa looked shocked.

"Ever since I've been here, I've had these dreams." He told the girl, "Well, I thought they were dreams."

"You..." he paused, "You were there."

"You were there and you told me that everything was gonna change." He continued.

The brunette girl sighed, "What does it mean?" She asked.

Thomas shook his head, "I don't know, I.... I just always get pieces."

"And the others don't remember anything."

"No." Thomas responded, "Why are we different?"

The girl picked something in her pocket, "These were in my pocket when I came up."

She handed them to the boy. The same thing written on them. WICKED.

"WICKED is good."

"What if we were sent here for a reason?"

Thomas' eyes widened in realization and turned to the girl, "Alby."

░░░░░

"I'M FINE NOW." ADA ANSWERED THE BLONDE. "Just had a headache, that's all."

"What are all these boxes then? What's inside them?"

He reached to open one, but the short brown haired girl quickly sat on it. The British was surprised by the abrupt movement of the girl.

Ada looked at him with an innocent smile, "You can't look inside them."

"Why?"

The girl sighed. Think. Think. Think. Aha.

She rolled her eyes, "Because. It's girl stuffs."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Then why are there too many of them?"

"Do you really expect one box for two girls who will stay here in who-knows-how-long? We girls has lots of needs. If you want I can show one-"

"No, it's fine." The blonde shook his head, "Just... Take some more rest."

He hesitantly left and the girl sighed in relief.

Thank God he bought it!
I couldn't tell anyone yet.
I still need to figure some things out.
She thought.

She stood up and collected all the boxes. Arranging them in a pile. She immediately went back to her book and continued reading it.

She thank the Lord because now she can fathom the scrawls from the book. She was certain that once she finishes the book, she will know what to do with the tools in the boxes.