•43•

I brought the woman to my room.

"Wake up." I shoved the woman. I poured a bit of the liquid down her throat.

She choke and woke.

I pulled my gun from it's holster and put to her temples.

"Heal him. Then you can go home, and you won't be harmed."

"O-oh o-ok."

Easy.

She analyzed the boy laying on the bed. Once she had a good idea of how injured he was, she reached down and drew blood from her palm, letting it roll on his skin.

"It won't fully heal him, it'll only accelerate his healing. It'll be about a week but he'll have some strength regained when he wakes up. He'll need to keep his blood sugar up the entire time."

"Thank you." I said calmly. I raised my gun and drove it into her skull. Hard enough to end her life.

I drug her body out of my room and into a closet.

I sat back down next to Izuku. I lifted the bottle over his lips and elevated his head. I drained some of the contents of the bottle into his mouth.

As it went down his throat, he woke up coughing.

"What? What was that?" He wiped his mouth, only to find out it was excruciating.

"Calm down. It's okay." I purred. I pulled his head against my chest, covering his eyes so he wouldn't see where he was just yet.

It seemed to calm him down a bit. He was no longer trying to flail around. He had sat quietly against me, breathing uneven breaths.

"Where...where are we?" He asked, stuttering.

"The League of Villain's Headquarters. More specifically: my room."

He jerked up and gasp. He tried to use his arms to support himself and get off the ground. It resulted in him hissing in pain and falling onto his back. He used every once of strength he had, attempting the crawl backwards, away from me.

He was scared.

"Monster! I know what you did! Your sins!" He yelled at me.

I flinched. He was angry. His face was scrunched and contorted. He showed a pure look of disgust at my face.

"You wouldn't understand why!" I yelled back. Defending myself.

When I opened my eyes, Izuku was still up against the wall he scooted to. He looked petrified. Scared. Of me.

"What?" He questioned.

He looked so confused. Can he not remember the words we exchanged not five seconds ago. Did he hit his head?

Or am I just hallucinating?

I stood up and dusted myself off. I walked over to him huddled on the ground. I reached for his hand and jerked him to his feet. And led him to the bar upstairs.

When we made our way up, to be greeted by a angry ash blonde Bakugo squirming and struggling to escape from his confines.

Everyone watched him struggle in amusement.

When we reached into the room, Toga quickly caught sight of Izuku. She stared at him longingly. I snarled and pulled him to my side.

We sat down on a couch, I forgot was here, at the opposite side of the room and Bakugo.

Izuku nervously fidgeted, wondering if he should take a seat or not.

Annoyed by his antics, I shoved him onto the couch. He landed on his side, his legs dangling off the edge. He sat up regularly and formally. Stiff.

I sat down next to him before lying down and cursing up, my head in his lap. He tensed further, his hands hovered nervously over my head.

I pulled his hands down to touch my hair and ears. He got the memo and began playing with my loose hair and rubbing my head.

He seemed to calm down himself. Despite being out of place in this room of villains. And Toga constantly giving him pedophile looks. Since she knew she couldn't approach him with me being here.

"Everyone here?" Tomura seethed, directing his statement to my tardiness. "Good. Let's start...Bakugo, join us, join the league of Villains. You'll become so powerful."

Idek what he actually says during this time. I forgot.•-•

Bakugo's only reply was grunting and struggling, due to him being restrained and muzzled.

"Let him out of these things. We're asking him to join us, not forcing him to do anything. Dabi." Tomura tried ordering the patchwork man to release Bakugo from his restraints.

However, Dabi refused and ordered Twice to do it.

Once Bakugo was free from his prison, he began making threats and setting off tiny explosions.

"And you! You, You fleabag. Your supposed to be dead! Dead! And Deku. I knew you'd always be a looser. Quirkless or not. Your both traitors!"

Izuku tensed, and became frantic. I jumped up to my feet. I calmed myself but I was still aggravated.

"No one will ever see you as a hero, Katsuki. You can see it in their eyes, they know your supposed to be a villain, that stupid looking pro we followed all weekend even admitted it. Your not meant of their line of tomfoolery. Shut up and help the people actually see what these pros are. Malice, greedy, attention seekers!"

He seemed to grow angrier. I growled, angry myself.

"Shut up, brat!" Tomura hissed at me. "You don't have to take her anger and disrespect, Bakugo. You can just kill her. She doesn't have the power you have, it would be easy. Kill her, everyone will respect you."

My eyes widened in horror. I knew I was disposable to Tomura but it was only human nature that I didn't want to die. At least not now.

Bakugo slowly approached me. Each step he radiated with malicious energy.