•9•

It's almost time...

Today was my first day of hero school. Sigh.

As I got ready I turned up the small radio I kept on the window cill.

"Frank Chu was found dead in the alley behind the mail box rental where he worked. He looked to be stabbed to death. A pro hero was also found dead on sight. His neck was torn out. They believe that they were both killed by the same villain who is suspected of killing several others a few years ago." One of the talk host said.

"Seems like all this pro was trying to protect the shop keeper and they both got the short end of the stick." The other host replied.

"I can't even listen to this!" I yelled in rage.

I turned the volume down on the radio and finished packing my clothes in my bag.

Although it's kind of early, I decided to head out towards the school.

The side walks were barren. Nobody was out besides a few that were heading to work.

I took the time to breath. I tried to get all those thoughts out of my head. Mr.Chu and the pro. Tomura. This school of heroes. It's going to destroy me. I won't live to sleep again.

I arrived at the doors of the academy. The building towered over me. Anxiety had my heart pounding. My ears flattened against my head. My tail wrapped itself around my leg.

Just one step.

I made myself move. That single movement carried me into the building. I began searching around the hallways. I walked slowly, taking in all the information I could. The color of the halls. Where the doors were and what they were for.

1-A

It was written on a very large door. The door was excessively large.

I opened the door to find no one inside. But soon enough people would be filling the room.

I took a desk at the back of the classroom beside the window. I placed my back pack on the back of the chair. I sat down and rested my head in my arms. Quickly I fell asleep.

"Get your feet off the table! It's our first day and your already scuffing up the school!"

Someone was loudly scolding another person. I woke from my slumber.

I was a blue headed boy with glasses. He was waving his hand in the air at another kid. He had spiked, blonde hair. He looked annoyed with the other boy and began arguing with him.

As they were arguing a boy with messy green hair poked his head in the door. He looked mortified to see the two males arguing.

It was in fact, quite annoy to the point I was going to kill them.

"Shut up, both of you! You woke me up you stupid mutts!" I yelled at them. I stood up quickly and knocked my chair over.

"Who do you think tour talking to, extra! I surpass All Might himself!" The blonde yelled.

"Nobody asked! Your infernal barking is so annoying that kid doesn't even want to come inside!" I yelled back at the barking dog.

He looked over to the door to see the boy in the doorway. The poor green haired boy looked like he was going to soil himself.

"DEKU!" The blonde barked. Small explosions set off from his hands. His face was contorted in an expression of pure rage.

After a bit, who I suppose is our homeroom teacher, walked in.

Our teacher was the pro hero, Eraserhead.

He was in one of the files that I read before starting school. And just in general. All I was ever allowed to read was a pile of observations on pro heroes.

He was an underground hero. He worked at night and his quirk was the ability to erase another's quirk by staring at them. It stops when he blinks. And he has a scarf made out of a material that makes it an excellent capture device.

No known family or outside weaknesses.

"It took you 8 seconds to be seated. That is not good." He said blankly.

I glanced around the room and saw that everyone had sat down in their seats.

"Put these on and head to the field. You'll be taking a quirk assessment test."

A few conversations erupted around the room. Comments were made.

We all headed to the locker rooms to change into the gym uniforms the pro hero gave us.

Not long after, we were all on the training field, awaiting our homeroom teacher's instructions

"Like I said, this is a quirk assessment test. It's just like the physical fitness test you took in grade school, only this time you are allowed to use your quirks to get the best score possible."

He looked down at the clipboard he had in his hand.

"Bakugo, you had the highest score in the entrance exam...What was your softball throw distance in middle school?"

"Eh. About 65 meters."

"Ok, now I want you to throw the ball, using your quirk. Anything goes as long as you stay inside the circle."

The ash blonde boy walked to the circle, he stretched his arms a little bit before taking the ball in his hand. In a fluid movement he launched the ball forward.

It seeminglessly disappeared from sight. The black haired pro held up the meter, it read 705.2 meters.

"Get it?"