•40•

"Breaking news:"

"A student from UA has just been found dead in the streets of the city where she was to being attending an internship."

"It has been confirmed, the one found was UA's sports festival: third place winner: Pandora Bokkusu. Cause of death has not been released to the public yet."

"That's right, and there is speculated that her death is the result of a villain attack. Which brings us to the question: are the students of UA really safe?"

"That's all we have on that story, we'll get you more information on that as soon as possible. Next up: the weather and a brief, live clip of the funeral that's to be held by UA and it's staff."

The static of the T.V. replaced the screen.

"Glad to have you back full time, Pandora." I looked away from the screen of the TV.

Kurogiri stood solemnly, staring me down.

"We've already brought all of your things back. If that wild animal your harboring enters this room it will be thrown into on coming traffic."

I looked down the my shoes and slid off the bar stool.

"Why didn't Master just send you to tell me what to do."

"What do you mean, Pandora. I was indeed the one who found your phone number and texted you."

Bakugo POV

Our internships went on as usual. If they ended it after finding her dead it would've been suspicious. Especially since no one else knew. I don't think they were going to tell them for a while. I only knew since she was attending the same agency as me.

Yet I wasn't told how she really died, only that she was found in an alley way after not returning from going to get dinner.

I knew something would go wrong...preventing me from ever getting close to her. So that I could know... was it really love, or just physical attraction?

Normal POV

"Train, train hard and long. You aren't on the inside anymore, if you screw this next mission up,  you'll be attending your next funeral." Tomura scowled, retreating to his room.

I sat at the counter with Kurogiri.

"Why did he go to his room? He'll have to come back in here to greet the new recruits." I asked misty, warp gate.

He sighed in reply. A few moments later, Tomura was back at his usual seat. A knock sounded at the doorway. Smoke emerged from the crack of the door. Two people entered.

A male, spiked, black hair. An extreme amount of patchwork done on his face. Seemed to want to be anywhere else.

Next, a blonde girl. She seemed way to excited, it bothered me.

"Hi! I'm Himiko Toga!" The girl was quick to get in my face.

I let out a purr like growl out of habit. It was meant to ward her out of my personal space. She reached her hand into my face, "Aww! You purr!" As her hand was in my range, I bit deep into the flesh, nearing breaking the bones in her hand.

She shrieked and jumped back. She noticed her blood trailing down her arm. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked up the crimson liquid. My face snarled in disgust.

"Mmm." She hummed, "Do I get to bit you this time?" She asked, excited.

She moved back toward me. I jolted up from my seat. She stopped her pursuit.

"I wanna have kitty ears." She cooed, sadly.

"Who are you?" Tomura directed to the patchwork boy.

"For now, you can call me Dabi." He replied.

Not giving his real name seemed to anger Tomura.