•23•

We had three days to rest after the USJ incident.

I returned to the run-down bar. It was late at night, but we had been allowed to leave campus and return home.

Tomura was outraged with the results of his attempt to kill the Symbol of Peace.

I ended up spending another night in his room.

He was fast asleep in his plain sheets. I carefully got up from the mattress and tiptoed across the floorboards. I picked up my sweatshirt, I got a good whiff of it and scrunched my nose up.

After getting a good look at the poor condition of the cloth I decided it was best to do away with it.

I snuck over to the beat-up dresser in the corner of his room. I rummaged through the top drawer. I took one of his black shirts and a pair of grey sweat pants.

I went to the connected bathroom and slipped the fabrics over my body.

The shirt was large and oversized. It hung off my shoulders, the V neck hung lowly on my chest. The long sleeves covered my hands. The hem of the shirt reached my mid-thigh.

I put the pants on too. My tail was above the waist of the pants as I pulled the drawstrings tight, to prevent them from sliding down. They were an entire foot longer than my legs. I bunched them up at the bottom and slipped my stolen shoes on.

I took my waist-length, blue hair and braided it back. My ears twitched at the sound of Tomura shifting in the room behind me. But he didn't wake.

I exited his room and went upstairs to the bar. Kurogiri was there. Slightly confused I asked him the time.

"It's twelve in the afternoon. Past time for both of you to wake up." He took a minute and looked me up and down.

"Interesting style choice." He commented.

I scoffed, "I need new clothes. My hoodie is rancid."

"Then get some." He said bluntly.

"I will if I come across anyone in my size, which is no one who's brave enough to come into a dark, menacing alleyway." I sarcastically replied.

"You'll figure it out."

I hummed in thought.

Tomura's got to have money stashed somewhere in his room.

I took off, back downstairs. I crept into his room and looked to make sure he was still in bed. He wasn't. The bathroom door was closed but a light escaped from the bottom of the door. Growls and groans escaped the door, along with incoherent mumbles. He was probably still mad and plotting another attack against All Might.

I silently rummaged through each of his draws until I found one with socks and...cash. BINGO! It was a fairly large wad of cash.

I trotted out o the room and out the door.

I took the train across town, to the shopping district. There were boutiques and malls. I vetoed the boutiques, I didn't want any girly or frilly clothes. All I needed was practical, movable, and discrete clothes.

I walked into a regular looking clothing store.

I walked past racks and racks of dresses and shirts. None of them looked even slightly appealing. I finally gave up on that store and went to another. I found some plain black tees and a pair of sweats. I purchased them and left.

I was about to head back to the old bar until I passed a certain store that piqued my interest.

I walked in the store and it was filled with clothes that satisfied the style I never knew I liked.

I searched through the different articles of clothing they had in awe. I was overwhelmed with it.

"Like anything?" A lady came up to me, smirking. She had long, shaggy, black hair that reached her mid-back, it was shaved off on half of her head. Her eyes were a maroon red, that glowed against her pale skin and dark makeup and lashes. She was wearing an off white tank, with a demonic star on it. She had baggy, hip hop pants that exposed her shin. On top of everything was a large, leather jacket that hung halfway down her arms.

I nodded my head as she chuckled.

"Respect for the look your sporting but I think i have something that would better suit you in mind." She stuck out her elbow and hinted for me to interlock my arm with hers.

I did so. She led us to a room in the back lined with several smaller changing rooms.

"Wait here, I'll bring you some things to try on."

She left me for a few moments. I turned around and looked at the cresent of mirrors. I looked rachet.

"Here you go, love. Try these on and come out so I can see." She handed me a pile of clothes and directed me to a changing room.

The first thing I pulled out of the pile was a skirt with a sheer top.

I slipped the outfit on and exited the stall. I stood on the short platform in front of the mirrors. I looked toward the woman who helped me. She was sitting on a plush couch that faced me.

She looked at me with an unknown emotion in her eyes. A smirk on her face. She motioned for me to turn around and show her the rest of the outfit.

Heat rose in my body. If my ears weren't covered in fur they'd be redder than blood.