•12•

The test was over.

We all left the training field. We returned to the locker rooms and changed back into our uniform.

Chatter filled the room. They talked about the intensity of professor Azawia. His trick of expulsion. His intensity. They way he spoke. His intimidating stature....

Anyway, I learned of his weakness. Not that it was very affective in fighting him.

But the green haired boy...

After the test were finished we all went separate ways. Midoryia left Uraraka and ran off to the side of the building in a hurry.

Curious I followed him quietly. At the corner of the building he stopped. There stood the number one hero: All Might. He was talking to Midoryia.

What is their relation? Secret child?

This was very interesting. My tail wagged in curiosity. I listened in on them speaking.

Very interesting.

No doubt they have some sort of secret relationship.

Pandora slowly walked through the streets. The sky was dark. The streets were void of people.

Her red hoodie extended down her body. It was the only thing separating her skin from the icy wind. Her tall socks helped a little but it was still cold.

Her ears twitch as the wind blew them. She pulled her hood up to block the wind. Her hair slipped over her shoulder, in front of her.

A blank expression was held on her face. She passed alley after alley. Quiet noises whispered out of them. Beckoning her into the darkness.

Until the walked past a large alley. The quiet noises were now loud. The alley was lit by a metal drum with fire licking out of it. Thugs and criminals among homeless people surrounded it.

"Hey, pretty lady~ come join us won't you~" A man slurred from the alley. A bottle of beer in his hand he began approaching the cat like girl.

"Let's have some fun~" Another slurred.

A few different people followed in pursuit of the young girl. They enclosed her in a circle. They stumbled around, tripping over each other.

One behind her reached out a ran his hand along a length of her tail. Drawn back, she jumped to face him, letting out a growl like purr. She flashed him her enlarged fangs. He stumbled back slightly, before everyone of them began trying to pull on her tail and clothes.

The unusual amount of touching overwhelmed her. They crowded around her closer. She was trapped in the tights circle of them.

Her instincts kicked in and took over.

As one of the men reached for the collar of her hoodie, she wrapped her hands around his wrist. She pulled his arm past her, whilst bringing her leg up to kick him in the face. She released his arm, her kick sent him falling to the ground. His cheek was bleeding from the contact.

Another man reached for her. He gripped the back of her hoodie. He pulled her back into his chest, wrapping his arm around her neck. Her hands shot up to pry his arm off her neck. Her nails dug deep in his flesh. He let out a pitchy scream and released her. He pushed her away from him causing her to trip over the over men and fall to the ground.

Quickly but sloppily the men attempted to pin her down. The had her arms pinned to the asphalt and and her knees as well.

One man towered over her. He used the other men as crutches to lean down to her. He caused them to stumble. Momentarily they released her. She took the opportunity and quickly transformed to her alternate form.

The cat stood surrounded by them. Body as black as night. The only thing visible was the hoodie.

"Aw~ little puppy dog think she can scare us~" one man slurred.

The racket made by the men caused an unwanted visitor to rush to the scene. On top of a building corner was a certain black haired pro.

He quickly took notice of what was happening. At first he had thought it was one of his students sneaking out. He had followed her since he seen her coming from the direction of the school. He was almost positive that it was Bokkusu who he was following god knows where.

Students had a curfew. And it was strictly prohibited for them to leave the dorm or campus after that curfew.

But listening. Bokkusu was a feline metamorphic. It would be impossible for her to take on a form as a dog. In fact she could only turn into a panther, as stated by her, herself before the entrance exam.

Now, the pro hero, EraserHead, was unsure of who he was so closely following.

No matter who it was it was his job as a Pro to step in and prevent them from being hurt.

He jumped closer to the scene traveling on electric post and wires.

He launched a part of his scarf towards the main attackers and wrapped them in it.

The man hollared and fought against the capture weapon. He was pulled up the the sky and disappeared from sight.

The other men scared. They began running back to the alley.

"It's a pro! Let's go!"
"Yea! Let's get outta here!"

They all took off in different directions. The thug once suspended by the fabric was released. He ran after the men, back into the alley. They didn't stop they kept running to the back of the alley and turned.

The black haired pro dropped from the sky, and stood beside the pitch black fog. The fog quickly condensed into a human form.

Her hood covered her features. She sat on the asphalt.

She recognized the late night pro. Her homeroom teacher, Azawia.

Did he see me leave campus?

I can't let him follow me all the way back to the bar.

"It's not safe for someone so small to be out this late. Especially by themself."

I looked up at him, about to speak.

"Where ever you live you need to head there quickly."

My hood still covered my head as I looked up at him.

My mouth hung open. He remained cool. His sense of superiority surrounded me.

I sat, gawking at the pro in front of me.