•3•

Today was the entrance exam.

Pandora would be facing off against several unique and powerful kids who actually wanted to be heroes. They all had a dream, a passion, an anchor to becoming a pro hero.

Meanwhile here was this curly haired girl who was out of her element.

She showed up to the exam. She stood and the base of the academy. The size made her shrink in her place.

She was wearing her typical. A deep red sweater. Pulled to a crop top by the strings.

Underneath was a long sleeve, skin tight, training shirt. The sleeves had fabric that made a ring around her middle finger and a hole for her thumb. They kept the sleeves in place which protected her skin from being seen. The shirt was a leotar that connected between her legs to keep it from shifting.

A baggy pair of sweat pants hung from her hips. They were grey in color and stopped at her mid calf.

Her feet were covered by a new pair of black high tops. The laces her the same, white color. She had swiped the shoes from a young boy she had decided to bully.

Crowds of excited and nervous teenagers rushed into the building. Pandora remained gawking at the building. When suddenly, a harsh shove sent her tumbling to the ground. Her mind was so consumed by the thoughts of her mission that she had no clue as to what she was doing.

When Pandora was shoved to the ground she was quick to get up. Quickly she lunged towards her unintentional asulter and landed a kick on him. It wasn't near her full power, it was just enough to knock him onto the ground.

"Watch were your shoving, boy." Pandora looked down at him.

He scrambled to gather his bag back on his shoulder he began stuttering.

"I'm sorry I was just trying not to be late!" He defended.

Pandora scoffed and began walking away to the building. The boy was quick to get up off his bum and chase after her. He caught up with her and began to walk at her side.

"My name's Midoryia Izuku!" He introduced himself.

He stayed beside her. Struggling to match her pace. She noticed his attempts and quickened her pace. He noticed this and also picked up his pace. He was relentless.

"So are you nervous about the entrance exam?" He asked her.

Of course I am! She thought.

"No." She spoke coolly. Completely contradicting her real thoughts.

"Oh," he stuttered, "well I am. You know..." The green headed boy began rambling on about different random thoughts. Most were about his quirk being uncontrollable. That he hadn't got them hang of it yet.

Can't this kid take a hint?

Pandora kept her pace making a bee line to the entrance exam. She did her best to block out his ramble. That was until a loud clank was heard and Midoryia was no longer at her side.

She turned back to see the greenette on the ground in front of a pole. She snickered and continued her walk.

After a minute or so she arrived at the arena where her exam would be held. She entered the building and prepared herself.

After a long talk about what the exam would be and how many points you needed everyone started stretching.

Pandora filled out an application to participate in the exam.

It was simple:

Name- Bokkusu, Pandora
Age- 14, October 31
Quirk- Shape Shifting- feline
Primary choice-
• Hero Course
o general studies
o support/tech
Secondary choice-
o Hero course
• general studies
o support/tech
Signature- Bokkusu>:(

Once Pandora finished filling out the form she turned it into the loud pro hero. After everyone had turned theirs in, they were directed to enter an arena.

Pandora Bokkusu POV

Inside were an abandoned city recreation. Large cement buildings were partially crumbled. There was plenty of cover, but the streets were very large and open.

Up above the arena were speakers and a large screen. The screen had each of the participant's names. Not in any sort of order.

The speakers began blasting out the voice of the pro hero, Present Mic. He began by explaining the game. There were four types of robots amongst the city. 1-pointers, 2-pointers, and 3-pointers. There was also a 0-pointer robot that would be placed in the exam to get in our way.

My quirk wouldn't be much use here. Granted it would be extremely difficult to bite through a big hunk of metal in my feline form.

I could use my advanced hearing to locate them. Stealth to sneak up on them. And I would have to rely on brute strength to take them down.

The alarm sounded and we all rushed through the arena.

Listing closely I heard the stoping of metal. Down the road ahead of me and to the right. Quickly I started towards it. It's back was to me as I approached. In one quick movement I launched myself into the air. I flew over it's head and grabbed it. I began being pulled down to the earth and brought the robot with me.

The 2-pointer robot landed on its 'face' and a few of its wires sparked, hinting that I had defeated it.

I looked up to the screen to see that other people were already far ahead of me. But there were also any that hadn't gotten a single point.

Taking off I found another 2-pointer not far down the street. A few weaker people were fighting it. They attempted all sorts of tricks to get it on the ground. Not caring about whether or not it was their battle I raced to it. I got a few feet from it and jumped up to kick it down.

I turned sideways in the air and placed both my feet on the side of its arm. I extended my legs all the way pushing us apart. It went tumbling to the ground as I flipped in the air. Using my long black tail I managed to land in a lunging position. I looked around at the different kids my age staring at me outraged.

I suppose I could've thanked them for keeping it off balanced for me but that's not how I roll.

After a long while I glanced up at the score board to see I had 40 or so points. I was absolutely exhausted.

Draw back, I need as much rest a day as any large feline. I was past my point. I needed a nap.

I was violently ripped from my exhausted thoughts by the shaking of the ground. The sun was blocked from view. A humongous robot towered over the arena.

"Is that supposed to be the 0-pointer!?" Another yelled one disbelief.

Jeez.

It's not like I need any more points to make it into the hero course. On top of that I don't have the energy to try and hassle with that large of a hung of metal. Especially when it won't do me any good.