•11•

The quirk assessment ended.

At the end of the test I ended pretty well.

In the 50 meter dash I got 4.5 seconds. Ahead of me was Tenya Iida with 3.04 seconds. Behind him, in second was Bakugo Katsuki with 4.13 seconds.
The green haired boy, Midoryia, got 7.02 seconds, barely ahead of the brown haired girl at 7.15 seconds. They were in the last place.

Next was grip strength. I used my feline form for this. Seeing as professor Azawia said we could do anything with our quirks to get a better score. As a black panther, we have the bite force of 1100 pounds. I used that to my advantage and ended with the score of 498.952 kilograms of force. I ended in second place, behind a guy with multiple arms, he scored 540 kilograms.

After the results of the grip strength test I was flocked by my classmates.

"That was amazing!"
"Wow who knew a little cat would have so much power?!"
"That's kinda scary." A boy with purple grapes on his head spit out. He was right to be scared.
They wanted me to change in and out of my forms so that they could see was I looked like.

Then there was a standing long jump. At this point I stopped changing in and out of forms. I was able to manage a jump distance of 5.18 meters.

Lastly was the softball throw. For this my quirk wouldn't work. I would have to rely on pure training strength. I managed a distance of 100.5 meters. The brown haired girl used her quirk to float the ball. She ended up getting an infinity score.

Midoryia got to the circle and began mumbling to himself. He reared his arm back, energy began bubbling around it. Striking colors hyped up his throw before he launched forward to release the ball. The ball landed in front of him. He looked at his hand in disbelief, he, once again, began mumbling to himself questionably.

All attention turned to professor Azawia. His scarf loosened around his neck, his hair was flying up alongside his scarf. His eyes were glowing bright red.

He had used his quirk to erase whatever Midoryia's quirk was.

He began lecturing him on the danger of using his quirk when he was unable to control it.

He allowed Midoryia to redo his throw. He looked back at the ball and prepared to throw it again.

This time the energy only radiated from his finger. He launched the ball quickly out of view.

We turned to Azawia for the result. 705.3 meters.

He beat the ash blond boy, Bakugo by .1 meter.

It was enough to send him spiraling into rage. The hot headed boy rushed at Midoryia, shouting and cursing him. He was caught in Azawia's scarf. He struggled against it.

"It do you good not to make me use my quirk so much. Plus, it gives me serious dry eye."

Azawia's quirk drawback...

Once they calmed down we were all shown the final, overall results.

First: Momo Yaoyorozu.
She got into UA on recommendations, her quirk was creation. She had spikey black hair and she was rich.

Second: Shoto Todoroki.
He also got in on recommendations. From what I heard he is the son of Endeavor, the number two hero. His quirk was a mixture of fire and ice. His hair was split down the middle, half red half white, a deep red burn decorated his face on the red side.

Third: Kasuki Bakugo. He had the highest score during the entrance exam. Hot headed his quirk matched him, he had the ability to create explosions from his hands. His ash blond hair spiked up in all different directions.

Forth: Pandora Bokkusu. A villain pawn pretending to be a kid with a love-struck passion to be a hero. Her quirk was as dark as her intentions, a black panther with a low tolerance for others.

Fifth: Tenya Iida

Sixth: Fumikage Tokoyami

Seventh: Menzo Shoji

Eighth: Mashirao Shoji

Ninth: Eijiro Kirishima

Tenth: Mina Ashido

11: Ochaco Uraraka

12: Rikido Sato

13: Tsuyu Asui

14: Yuga Aoyama

15: Hanta Sero

16: Denki Kaminari

17: Kyoka Jiro

18: Toru Hagakure

19: Minoru Mineta

20: Izuku Midoryia

I looked over at Midoryia, his heart looked as if someone had just ripped it out and stomped on it.

He was going to be expelled.

"Oh, and the whole expulsion thing, I was lying." Azawia coolly walked away.

Midoryia looked relieved. The brown haired girl, Uraraka, started comforting him.

(To keep the class limit of 20 we have removed Koji Koda.)