•26•

I wish I would've changed.

As if Nariko could read minds, a notification buzzed my phone.

Nariko Maato:

Hey I don't think either of us realized we slept in the same clothes from yesterday. If you want to change from them into your new clothes, I left a spare key under the door mat.

I swear she lied about her quirk.

Pandora Bokkusu:

Are you sure your quirk isn't actually mind reading?

I smiled at the text we were sending and receiving. I guess this is what pedestrians do when they've got their head shoved in a phone so deep they don't realize their wallet is missing.

I put my phone away and began sprinting to the abandoned bar. The sooner I get there the sooner I get out. That is if I'm alive after Tomura releases his rage about me being gone and stealing his stuff.

Huffing, I finally made it to the old building. I opened the door and raced up the stairs.

"Well, at least she's still alive." Kurogiri's voice welcomed me.

I looked inside and saw him behind the bar and Tomura at a bar stool.

"You, you little brat. Where have you been?" Tomura hissed, furiously.

"Chill you crusty boy." I replied nervously.

I slowly approached a stool on the opposite end of the counter.

"How did clothing shopping go?" Kurogiri asked, breaking the short period of silence.

My thoughts went to Nariko. What she did, the kiss. My face deepened.

"It was great." I replied, my throat dry. I looked at the assortment of alcohol behind the counter.
"Can I have something to drink?"

Kurogiri looked at me suspiciously. But he still grabbed a glass and a bottle of juice from the mini fridge under the counter.
After he poured the glass, I took a large sip of it. It ran down my throat, over a scratch. It tickled the scratch and sent me into a coughing frenzy.

Kurogiri looked confused but didn't have time to say any thing before Tomura began laughing hysterically.

"So, Pandora. You can wear my clothes, steal my money, and stay, I don't even know where all night, but you can spend all night with me?"

I sipped my drink, my natural, I don't care persona returned.

"Actually Tomura Shigaraki, I did spend all night with you. In fact, I stayed till 12 in the afternoon, you were just so lazy you didn't wake up." I stated, cockily.

He grumbled different things but never spoke up again

"You know what, Kurogiri we've got things to do." Tomura grumpily got up from his seat and he, along with Kurogiri warped out of the building.

Once they were gone I climbed over the counter and retrieved a bottle of whiskey. I popped the lid of and poured some in my cup, mixing it with the juice.

"I don't think someone of your age should be drinking, young child." A TV stationed at the wall of the bar cut on. A static screen displayed.

"Master?" I acknowledged, "You know this is perfect timing." I climbed off the bar and in front of the TV. I sat on the floor, swirling the liquid in my cup around.

"What seems to be the matter, child?"

"Weird things have happened recently. Like quirk type things." I looked up to the screen.

"Go on."

"A few days ago, I was about to fall. I was playing on the power lines and I, I let myself fall to the ground. The weird part is, I never hit the ground. I was floating. A consistent gush of wind kept me from hitting the pavement."

"I see, anything else?" He asked, interested.

"Well, sort of. When the league attacked the USJ, I was alone behind some rubble and the temperature fluctuated. One moment it was hot and sweaty and the next it was below freezing, I could see my own breath. After a while it returned to normal."

I could hear him chuckle faintly behind the screen.

"Young child, I have given these things to you. I raised you, I made you above all normal standards. I gifted you two quirks not including your original. Before you did not show signs of being able to use them, I assumed you were not compatible with them. Therefore I didn't waste anymore and trained you in using the valuable quirk you already possessed. It seems your feline quirk required you to mature before allowing you to experience the other powers. It was just the way it was. I always thought of your quirk being that of something that possessed you, like a parent, allowing you to only do or have access to things it allowed, rather than you being the possessor. You may think of it as a safeguard. Whatever it was has now subsided. Now you will be able to preform at your maximum capacity. You now have full control over your quirk unlike before, and you can now exceed your previous limitations. With this though, you can expect a spike in your draw backs. You will need to sleep, eat, and train more. You will also begin experiencing fluctuations in your behavioral pattern but can I count on you for that not causing an issue with your role in this organization?"

"Yes sir!" I answer, processing the large sum of information I had just been given.

"Now, the UA sports festival is coming up. I want you training. When I watch that event I want to see you. Ahead of everyone, at very least in the top three. When the day comes that you will be revealed as a part of this league I want you to be feared. Your name will send panic into all who hear it. It'll be the name I have given you, not the pathetic, pity-calling name that your parents gave you."

My parents.