•20•

The USJ.

Apparently it is some training felicity created by 13 and a few others to train young students in rescuing. It had multiple sections that simulated real world disasters.

Remote.

And that was all we needed.

Tomura decided that this would be where we killed the symbol of piece.

"Tomorrow I will have Kurogiri warp us and several other villains inside the USJ. You will go with the rest of the hero want to be's. Master has a new play thing for me so I will take it also." Tomura explained, "Kurogiri, you will warp the kids into different sections, split them up. Pandora, I want you to occupy any of the students you think might cause trouble. While Nomu will kill All Might. We will show the world just how fragile their since of safety is."  

Tomura left the room. Leaving Kurogiri and me, with an empty glass.

Kurogiri's gazed locked with the cup in my hands. He gave me a disapproving vibe and I got up from the bar.

I began to speak but I was cut off by his warping me outside the bar. It was his way of hinting I needed to go back to my dorm before I was found out.

Now that I didn't have a file to hold onto I could actually try and do some tricks.

I changed forms in order to use my claws to climb the power line pole. But I change back into human to stand on the platform.

I took a breath in and stepped onto the wires. I sprinted past one platform and pushed off of it, into a front handspring.

My foot slipped through the wires. I landed, straddling the wires and holding onto them for dear life.

I pulled my leg from in between them and slipped it into the hole with my other leg.

I began laughing.

Harshly.

Insanely.

The near fall gave me a well needed adrenaline rush.

It gave me the confidence I needed to go on with more tricks.

As I sat on the wires I laid back. Nothing behind me the catch me, I turned upside-down. I let my legs and tail hold me up as I reached for the ground.

'Ring! Ring! Ring!'

'Yawn!'

I reached my arms to the air and popped my back.

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Blood was smeared against my cheek. I looked down at my red hoodie and pulled it up to nose.
It smelled strongly of blood, but not mine.

I let myself slip from the sky to the asphalt below.

The wind rushed in my face.

My hair was hovering above me.

My clothes were being ruffled by the wind.

But I wasn't falling.

My eyes peered into the solid land, hovering mere inches from my face.

I looked around confusingly. No one was near.

I turned over in the air, facing the sky. I opened my arms out wide from my sides.

I moved effortlessly. Rotating in the air, gravity didn't exist.

I didn't know any other thing to do other than to imagine it was gone.

The wind stopped rushing up. I landed on my back.

My eyes widened at the sky, but I said nothing.

I rose to a sitting position.

I began sprinting down the sidewalk.

I passed a few people until I got to a large crowd.

They were just passer-bys.

I stopped running and walked.

I turned into a dank alley and slowly passed several shady looking fellows.

None of the paid me much mind. But..

"Well well well."

"What do we have here?"

"What's a cute little girl like you doing down here this time of night?"

A circle of plain looking crooks gathered around me. They eyed me up and down, taking in every feature of my small stature.

I held my hands together and turned my head down, to look vulnerable.

A man walked up to me and fiddled with a strand of my hair.

Before he react, I grabbed his wrist and bit into his wrist. He jerked is arm back, causing more damage. His bone was exposed and blood dropped furiously from his veins. He screamed out in pain, everyone else seemed taken back.

Some of them stood in shock, while others ran.

I looked into the eyes of a younger man who stayed in shock. I licked the blood off my lips and he turned and ran.

He was running deeper into the alley. I chased after him. He tripped and stumbled over the garbage left by people.

I followed in hot pursuit of him before lunging at him in feline form.

Ripping out his throat and devouring the meat from his bones.

I breathed out into my hand, smell my breath.

It smelt like something died.

I picked up my tooth brush and proceeded with my morning routine.

I headed to class like normal. Dispute being a tad bit later than I normally do.

When I entered the class all eyes were on me. I tried to slip back to my seat without any consequences. But my Lady Luck was not on my side.

"Pandora Bokkusu, mind telling me why you are late for my class?"
Professor Azawia asked me.

My stomach twisted in knots. I didn't like being called out by pros. It's an instinctive to think you've been caught in the act. My first drive is the fight. Then to run.

But I couldn't do that now. Not here. It would be suspicious and then I would be here and not at the USJ.

I turned on my heel and smiled at Azawia.

"Oh you know senpai, I just got caught up. It won't happen again, I promise." I replied flirtatiously.

I swear to All for One somebody needs to tell me what is going on with me. Before I make a fool of myself.

I looked around at the class, I had practically everyone swooning over me.

It wasn't so much as it disrupted things but, you could clearly see the hearts in their eyes.

I looked back at Azawia, he didn't say anything yet but he was thinking of something to say.

I made it a point to swing my tail, noticeably. I also cocked my ears sideways, one was down and the other was pointed toward him.

He looked at me.

And looked.

And said, "That's not the proper way to address your teachers, it's 'sensei'. Take a seat, and you have detention after school."

I stuck my lip out and walked to my seat.

"Now..."