Grow Up...

Drake

It had been a few days since the testing, and the results were in, I was just waiting on the call. Kalen was now home with Carde, and Ma'Kai was adjusting to having another baby around. Right now I was pacing back and forth, "Babe, calm down, your making me nervous" she said making me stop. "I'm sorry," I said sitting down, right as I sot down the phone rang. 

I felt my heart stop.. then she said those words "You are NOT the father,"  "Thank you" I said hanging up. "What happened" Kalen asked anxious to know, "I'm not the father" I said relieved. I saw the relief in Kalen as well, I had a load of weight lifted off my shoulders.

Kalen

God answered my prayers because I really don't know what our relationship would be like if I would have to play the role of a step mother.

Elise

The results came back and Darell was indeed the father, right after he contacted me because he wanted to see Deja right away.

Sky

Since I wasn't working on selling this home to my dad and Adrienne anymore I decided to work on the wedding planning. I would have liked to be married before my baby gets here, but since I am pregnant now, I'd wrather for him/her to be apart of the wedding. So Trey and I decided to get married after the babies born.

Rick

Today Adrienne and I had to meet with Sky and our lawyers to sign more papers. But when I got there she wasn't there, a young lady around Sky's age was waiting in the office. But I didn't want to deal with anyone else, I wanted Sky to handle this.

Sky

I was online finding places to register when my girl Ashanti was calling me from the realtor office. "Hello" I said, "Hey Sky, you have to come in" she said, "Why?" I asked "This man has requested for you to finish what you started and refuses to allow anyone else to handle his business" she said. Now he was just trying to be difficult, "Alright, I'm on my way" I said before hanging up.

When I got there she had all the papers together and we were waiting on his lawyer. "So how have things been Sky?" my father asked, "Fine" I said focusing my attention to my cell phone. Something about being around him was bothering me, and I sort of felt bad because I was missing that father daughter relationship we had. I knew he felt the same because I could hear it in his voice. But he had a new baby girl now, I was no longer the baby.

Adrienne

Honestly I wasn't to fond of Sky because of our history, but it hurt me to know I caused Rick hurt. I watched as he tried to start conversations with his daughter, but she just gave him one word answers. Soon the lawyers showed up and we were here for hours.

Sky

The papers were now complete, and I was ready to get home, as I was leaving out my dad stopped me, "Sky, please don't do this to me" he said, and my father had never begged anybody..it made me feel bad inside because I could feel the hurt in his voice. "Don't do what?" I asked, "No matter what happens between us Sky I am your father, and I do miss your phone calls and having you around" he said before walking off.

Now I was feeling some kind of way and I wanted to talk to my mom. So I drove over to her house, "Mom" I said walking into the house "I'm in here baby" she said from her room. "Hey mama" I said hugging her, "Hey Sky, what's up?" she said sitting down applying makeup to her face.

"This whole situation with dad and Adrienne.. I was around him today because of the whole house situation and he was trying to talk to me, but I wasn't really feeling it, and it's bothering me because I think I miss him" I said to her. "You think you miss him, Sky I already told you regardless of what happened he will always be your father, and you may not see what he's done as right, but your wrong for even being mad with him, he's grown" she said.

When she said this to me last time it really wasn't registering, but I understood now. "Your father and Adrienne have a baby together, and they seem happy" she added, "Do you miss him" I asked her, "Do I miss us fighting all the time..no, but we still remain friends, and when you have love for someone your able to let them go if it makes them happy, and that's what I did" she said. "Do you see Raquel and Taye treating your father that way?" she asked, now she was just being mean "No" I said.

"Look baby, your about to be a mother and wife, I know you don't want him to miss all of this" she said. "It's time to grow up, your a grown women, so put on your big girl panties and do what you got to do" she added. There wasn't much I could say after, but she was right "Alright ma, I gotta go" I said making my exit.

Rick

Being with Adrienne gave me a fresh start, I was raising another daughter and I was able to give her a little more of what I didn't give Raquel, Taye and Sky. They all got my love, but Tasha and I were young and broke. But we worked our way up to success, and now Sai wasn't going to have to stuggle.

Adrienne

I was putting Sai to bed, but that was cut short when the phone started ringing. "Hello" I said now pissed off.

Sky

"Can you put my dad on" I said ignoring her attitude, "Oh Sky, hold on...Rick...Rickk!" she said, "Hello" his deep voice spoke into the phone "Hey dad..it's Sky"...