Restless Nights...

Sky

After Trey went off on Leah, and gave me a few words we were in the car silent. I didn't even have anything to say, I wasn't going to tell her anything anymore and she better stay in her place from now on. I stared out the window until we pulled up to a building, "I'm coming right back" Trey said before getting out the car. I sot in the car for about 10 minutes until he came back out, and he was telling me to come on. "Where are we?" I asked him, but he didn't answer me, "Go change into this" he said giving me a whole outfit. I knew earlier he said he wanted to take me out, but he didn't have to rush. After I got dressed I followed him into another part of the building and all the lights were off so I grabbed onto him.

"Wait.. I can't see" I said, all of a sudden all the lights came on, "SURPRISE!!" a group of people screamed, and it scared me at first, among those people were my family and friends. The room was nicely decorated in Hello Kitty and letters saying Star of my life, Stars Shine Bright, "Omg... you knew about this Trey?" I said to him. "Yeah, I did, sorry for the rush" he said back. "She'll talk to you later Trey" Dee said, "We need you to come this way" Chrissy said taking me over to a pink chair fitted for a queen.

"Awe, all of you knew about this" I said to them, everybody from my mom, sisters, my girls, old friends, Trey's mom and sisters were all here. "We all knew, you know we had to get you girl" Chrissy said, "You didn't expect this did you?" Dee asked. "I really didn't... but I don't mind the treatment" I said, they started laughing, but I was serious. People were catering to my every need, but I wanted to make sure everyone felt welcomed.

I noticed Adrienne was here with the baby, and she was by herself. I knew Taye really wasn't feeling her, Raquel was chatting with some of the girls, but my mom didn't seem to have any hard feelings towards her. So I went over to them, "Hey Adrienne" I said to her, she looked up from the babies stroller greeting me with a smile. "Hey Sky" she said back, "You look beautiful in that dress girl" she said to me.

"Thank you, I see you got this cutie with you" I said leaning down to play with the baby. She was smiling as I talked to her, "I gotta go mama" I said looking back up to Adrienne, "I'm glad to see you here" I said to her, "Thank you Sky, I'm glad to be here, now girl you gotta sit down off your feel, your going to be swollen" she said to me. "I know I know, I''m going" I said walking off.They started to get some games going, "Anybody want to raffle for a dinner?" Dee asked and a couple people were in favor.

The shower was nice, and fun, I got to catch up with people I hadn't seen in forever. Trey used his truck to take all the gifts home, and I wanted to go back to my apartment afterwards. I was sitting up in bed watching tv, it was after 2:00 and I couldn't get any sleep. I had been restless all night, so I got tired of trying. The pains in my abdominal area were increasing more and more, and I was here by myself. It scared me a bit though, so I called my mom, "Hello" she said sleepily, "Ma" I said back, "Sky what's wrong, why are you calling me at 2 something in the morning?" she asked.

"I can't sleep" I said to her, "Girl... call Trey, I'm tired" she said hanging up. "So rude" I said before hanging up, I didn't have anything else to do so I felt like playing. I called Trey's phone and it rang for a good while, but I know he keeps his speaker up so he was going to answer. "Hello" he said groggily into the phone, "Bae..I can't sleep" I said to him. He took a deep breath "Let me talk to her" he said, "Talk to who?" I asked, "Star" he said back, "Alright" I said laughing a little, I don't know if he's drunk sleep or what the hell he's on.

But I was bored, "She's listening" I said putting it on speaker phone, "Starr...be a good girl and let mommy sleep, in a couple weeks you'll be able to give her hell, so until then be a good girl" he said. And I don't know how, but this little girl calmed down and I was able to rest that night.