Do You Want To Lose Him?

Sky

Trey was still calling my cell phone and house phone, but I didn't want to hear it. I was now starting to believe if my dad isn't faithful then no man is. After going through all this I really need to stick to work, because all the men in my life had proven to be heartless dogs. I was laying on my couch eating caramel and pralines ice cream when someone knocked at my door. I didn't feel like getting up so from the sofa I said "Who is it?" " Trey" he answered. I was getting irritated, he did this and kept coming back around "What do you want?" I asked "Sky, I didn't send those messages to you, Leah did, and the only reason she was at my house was because she showed up like she had been beaten and said she had no place to go." I layed on the sofa continuing to eat my ice cream and listen to what he has to say.

"Before I went to sleep that night I texted you I love you then went straight to sleep, so she had to go into my room and mess with my phone.....Sky" he said. "Sky I would never do anything to hurt you,can you say something?" he said, but I still didn't respond because I was taking in what he had just said. "I'm leaving" he said, I understood what he had said, but it's not easy for me to just forgive someone like that.

I was busy today working and later had to go to the dance studio with the girls. Eveyone was there when I made it there, including China. "Hey everybody" I said walking over to where Dee and Kalen were. Chrissy had been putting the final touches on her wedding which was in a few days since. "Hey girl, you feeling any better?" Kalen asked me "Yeah, he came over to talk to me, but he talked from outside the door" I said back "What did he say?" Dee asked, and I ran the story to them.

"Then why aren't yall back together?"Kalen asked "Because it's not that simple for me" I said back "You gone mess around and lose your man, I don't remember ever seeing you this happy, so stop being stubborn." she said. I started to think about it and they were right.

Chrissy Wedding Day

Chrissy looked really beautiful and we looked cute as well, the wedding was about to start and we were getting in place. "Alrite Mrs. Durant" I said as she wobbled her way to the limo. Now the only one not married was me, but I wasn't in a rush I had seen my friends come a long way before getting to this point. Now my girl, my sister was marrying the love of her life. The ceramony had began and the bridesmaides/groomsmen were walking down the aisle. The whole time he only glanced at me once.

At the reception we had to sit next to eachother. He had made many efforts to try to fix this, now it was my turn. "Trey" I said and he looked at me, but I couldn't hold his gaze because in his eyes I saw nothing but hurt. "I heard what you said, and I know it took me a while but it was a lot to take in" I said to him "Sky, I love you and I'm sorry about what Leah did you should know me better than that" he said. "I know, and for that I'm sorry for that" I said and he leaned in to kiss me "I love you" we said at the same time. The we heard "aww" from Dee and Kalen. After the wedding we made up in a special way ;).