For My Cinderellas

Leah

Sky and I had our thoughts about one another, but if my daughter loved her I was going to have to learn to accept that. But I didn't want someone playing the role of a mother to my child. "Sky, can I talk to you" I asked.

Sky

"I guess" I said walking over to the living room "China go to your room" she said. "Okay I know we had our moments, but I apologize for what I've done. I'm not in love with Trey, but I'm not used to him choosing someone over me" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked her "I mean when we were younger he always had a place in his heart for me, and he'd chose me over anything. But he must really love you, plus my daughter loves you, so I just want to see them happy" she said.

I understand what she said, but I still had my own thoughts on her. But I'll keep them to myself until she makes me mad again. "I understand how you might feel, but China is apart of my dance team so I had a relationship outside of Trey with her." I said to her truthfully. Because regardless of if I would've ever met Trey or not China would still be apart of my life. Just like the other girls from my group because we talk on the regular basis, and they know I'm here for them.

"I totally understand that, and again I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused you to" she said as I stodd up "Where is Trey at?" I asked her. Because he did call me to come over "I'm right here" he said coming from the kitchen "So you were listening?" I asked. "Yes I was" he said wrapping his arms around me.

Trey

I heard everything and made sure to stay nearby because this could've went either way. I don't know how sincere Leah is, but I still don't trust her ass. They just needed to come to a mutual understanding since the 2 of them are apart of China's life.

Sky

After I left Trey's house I was going to meet up with my girls, but I was going to stop and grab a bite to eat before I got there. I decided to grab some chinese food from my favorite chinese restaurant Bei Jing. After placing my order for Crawfish Louman in Nigel walked through the doors. But seeing him didn't phase me because I was in a better place than I was with him. He noticed me sitting there, and came sit across from me. "Hey Sky" he said looking at me "Hi" I said looking up from my phone. "I never got the chance to tell you, but thank you for being in my life then. I apologize for hurting you, and I know what that feels like now" he said.

That part shocked me, and I just continued listening to him "When we were both working all the time I met Adrienne and didn't realize what I had with you all along. But once she became pregnant I wanted to be a father to what I thought was my child, and it hurt me really bad to find out the baby wasn't mine" he said.

"Well I guess it was a lesson learned for you then" I said to him "Yeah..it most definitely was" he finished "Crawfish Louman" I heard the cashier say "Well that's me" I said rising up. "It was good seeing you, and I know you will find someone who will truly love you, just make sure you remeber this feeling and don't make anyone feel this way" I said to him "Thank you Sky" he said reaching out for a hug, and I hugged him back.

I meant what I said to Nigel was going to find the right woman for him one day, it just wasn't me and I can live with that. After getting my food I made my way over to Chrissy's house, and Dee and Kalen were already there. "Hey mommy" I said rubbing her belly, then giving Kalen and Dee hugs. "So what's going on?" I asked "We were talking about you" Dee said "Yes and the man that's keeping you away from us" Kalen added. "Now you know I'm never to busy for yall" I said to them "I know, I'm happy for you" Chrissy said smiling, and she was so pretty she had a beautiful glow to her complexion. "Awe thank you, but guess who I saw today?" I said to them "Who" they all questioned.

"Nigel" I said "Oh really, what did he say" Chrissy asked "He was just telling me how he understood how I felt now that he's experienced this situation with Adrienne, and he's thankful for me" I said to them. "I'd look at it like this, you made him into a man" Kalen said "You did because he knows how it feels to have love lost and will know better next time" Dee added.