Something Between Us...

Trey

I'm not letting my baby leave me behind Leah and her bullshit. I didn't want to do it, but Leah gots to GO! She was putting ideas in China head, and I should ave learned from the first time. No lie, sometimes I think about what it would be like if my daughter could have her mom and me together, but I tried that. Not once, but multiple times and Sky does for me what she couldn't do...and that's love me. "Damn" I said to myself putting my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" I heard Leah say, I sighed and took a deep breathe, "We need to talk" I said to her, "About.." she said playing dumb "I'm not stupid Leah so stop playing with me, you and I both know we're not getting together and this can't work anymore, you gotta go" I said standing up. "Why?" she asked, "Your causing problems in my relationship and you lying to our daughter," I said, but she wasn't taking me serious "It's not me, it's her causing problems.. she's got you confused because its me you want" Leah said stepping closer to me..

Sky

I was a good distance from my condo, and I don't think I could make it all the way because I wasn't feeling to well. The closest person I knew around the area was Dee so I stopped by her. When I got to her house I saw her car in the driveway and I'm guessing Tyrann was somewhere around here. *Knock Knock*....."Who is it" I heard her say "It's me..Sky" I said waiting as she unlocked the door. "Hey girl, you alright?" she asked letting me in, "I need to use your bathroom" I said already on my away, as soon as I made it to the bathroom everything I ate came up.

As I finished Dee stood there with her arms folded, "What?" I asked her, "You tell me" she said back as I ran the water trying to get myself together. "I'm good" I said cutting the water off, "Pregnant much.." she said sure of herself. "No I'm not!" I replied quickly, my heart beating rapidly in my chest. The thought actually scared me, but the signs were there.

"Oh my God," I said sitting down, I was having problems in my relationship, wasn't married..yet, and I just don't think this was the time for that. "Oh my God what?" Dee questioned, "Your about to marry the man of your dreams, your successful and fun, you'll make a great mother, plius I'm gone be a teedy" she said dancing.

That made me laugh, "Your gettng a head of your self, I'm not sure yet" I said laughing at her, but still nervous. "Trust me I know, and plus I keep test so you can find out now" she said walking to her bedroom.

Trey

"You can back up, and this is your problem, get your stuff and go" I said walking out of the living room leaving her there. Leah just didn't want to see me happy if it wasn't with her, I gotta go get my bae.

Sky

"Positve..Positive..Positive" Dee read aloud, I felt a knot in my stomach and I felt even more scared.