Consequences Part lll

Trey

Sky was going off on me, and I didn't know what else to say. And if shit couldn't get any worse, it would now because Leah was right down the hall coming out of someones place. She spotted us and started coming my way, Sky was still rambling on but stopped when Leah spoke "Helloo love birds" she said standing there and it made no sense.

"Oh, you think it's funny hoe" Sky said about to attack her, but I grabbed her, "Yeah bitch shit is real funny, I had your man and he loved it.. what this your lil place Ms I'm all that" she said back, I didn't realize my grip had loosened until Sky punched Leah clean in the face and she fell to the floor. "Sky stop it" I said trying to pull her back into the apartment. "What the fuck, you man" Leah said, "I'm tired of you fuckin playing with me, you used to playing with them bitch niggas but bitch I ain't no bitch nigga, so try that shit again hoe" she said as I pulled her into her condo.

Sky

I didn't have any tolerance for that hoe, and watch when I drop this load she gone get it. "What the fuck wrong with you Sky!! You pregnant and you fighting Leah, stop letting her get to you- "You the reason why! I'm pregnant and it's your fault! yeah I hit Leah and it's your fault! Half the shit I take off Leah, you wouldn't take from a nigga, you said tell you, well that's what the fuck I'm telling you, you defend that bitch no matter what and that's not putting me first if I'm who you love" I said. "I put my daughter first Sky, as well as you but that's her mom" he said. "OK..OK..O FUCKIN K, I get it! Your baby mama will always have your heart, so that means I didn't have that from the start" I said to him. "Let's be real" I said to him, "When bitches do you wrong you chase and fend for her, so don't worry bout what I do from now on, I'm not into keeping niggas that don't want to be kept so me and this one gone be good, you can leave" I said walking towards my door.

"Man..Sky SHUT THE FUCK UP! All the shit we been through you willing to give it all up because you feel Leah getting all my attention, then you making a mistake. Who knows what happened that night, and I really didn't tell you because I know Leah can lie her ass off. I would hate myself if I held onto anger and hurt she put me through, so you need to check yourself" he said "I don't nee- "SHUT UP!" he said, shutting me up.

Trey

I know she was hurt, but some of the shit she was saying wasn't true. And I believe she convinced herself that's what I was doing. "I know I loved Leah, but that's only because I knew the good and the bad about her and she gave me my first daughter. Sky..I'm IN love with you, and Leah or nobody else can change that. Your the one that get everything, no other female did..period, and you still don't understand that. You mad and pissed off at me, but you pregnant and willing to fight somebody that's not even worth it, check yourself! I said back, "The truth hurt don't it, and you wasn't ready for it, yet you asked?" I said to her before leaving out. She probably wasn't gone want talk to my ass for a while, but now she was making me mad behind this stupid shit.