Keep It Real

Sky

"You need to ask that bitch, what's going on" I said to him "This project bitch is no good for being around" I cut her off "Bitch I swear you don't want it with a project bitch" I said walking around Trey. I wasn't from the projects as she put it, but I wasn't far from there growing up. Plus she had no right "Since you so bad when Trey around tell him what the fuck you said" I said to her. Trey looked at her, but she never spoke "This bitch stood here and said I'm trying to take her man and her child" I said to him and he looked pissed off. I waited for his response "Leah I do not want you, that's what your problem is..you were supposed to be here for China, don't come stirring up drama in my life" he said to her. "Look I'm sorry Trey, but you can do better than a ghetto bitch you need to leave" she said to me "Bitch" I said ready to clock her ass "Sky!" I heard China say. "What are you doing to my mommy" she said, I stood there like are you serious right now.

"China" I began to speak "Don't touch my mommy" she said "China go back up to your room, Leah get out my house..now" Trey said. "You, in here" he said to me, China looked at me and rolled her eyes "Really" I said out loud. I can't believe she's mad with me over someone she barely knows, but you know what I wasn't about to answer to a child. Because since she's been around her mom her attitude has changed and I wasn't liking it. Trey was beginning to notice it to "China...come back here" he said "You are my child, and you will act like it so that attitude you picking up on loose it..quick before I fix it for you" he said down at her level. She looked upset but nodded her head "No I want to hear it out of your mouth" he said "Yes daddy" she said waiting to be dismissed "Now go to your room" he said.

"Sky I'm sorry about how things have been lately, I didn't know Leah would be so jealous" he said. I heard him talking, but I was still mad so it was going in one ear and coming out the other. "I need a break from all this" I said to him "What do you mean" he asked "I just need to go for a ride or something" I said walking out the door. For the last few days I dealt with rudeness from Leah, a bad attitude from China and I wasn't feeling it. I love Trey, but if his daughter felt like this about me now we were not going to work. I decided to go to my condo for a little while until I cooled off.

Trey

I was still a bit pissed off about the chaos Leah was bringing in my life. China had a bad attitude lately that I had wanted to set straight, so I went up to talk to her. "China" I said walking into her room "Come talk to me" I said, she came over to me "Why are you acting this way, you have never disrespected Sky before" I asked. "I love Sky daddy, but when I was at mommies I saw a man hit her, and I don't want anyone hitting my mom" China said. I began to feel bad about what happened, even though she might have needed a smack from Sky...I didn't want it to happen in front of me. "I didn't know China..but you have picked up on some habits that I didn't teach you or anyone I know, and it changes now. "Okay daddy, I'm sorry" she said, "And you need to apologize to Sky as well..now give me some love" I said as she crawled into my lap givng me a hug "I love you daddy" she said kissing my cheek "I love you to" I said back.

Later on that night Sky still hadn't come back, but she needed some time to just chill out. I wanted to come back because I had gotten used to her presence around me, and I didn't want it to leave. There was a knock on the door and I just knew it was Sky, but when I opened the door Leah stood there with a bruised eye and she looked hurt. "Leah..what happened to you?" I asked, "I'm really sorry about what happened earlier, and I need a place to stay for a little while" she said. I couldn't turn her around, she was my daughters mother and she was beat up. But I remember what China said and I had never met the guy to know who did this.

"Come in" I said, I was worried about how Sky was gonna take this. I thought about calling her and letting her know. But knowing her she probably wouldn't come so before I went to sleep I texted her I love you and put my phone on the nightstand.

Sky

The next morning I woke up the first thing I did was check my phone. I had a message from Chrissy telling me we had a wedding rehearsal tonight. Their twins were gonna be here soon, so they wanted to be married already. But then I checked my messages from Trey it read:

I love you

Sky, I'm sorry but I don't love you recently my daughters mother came back into my life and old feelings came back. I want to be with Leah so we can't be together.

As I was reading this my heart broke in 2, and I felt a pain in my chest I had never felt before. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me. I thought we had something, I was tired of being toyed with. And for the first time I felt broken. I didn't want to do anything so I layed in bed until it was time for the wedding rehearsal.