Happiness is a Choice...

Rick

A feeling of happiness came over me hearing Sky's voice, "Hey baby girl" I said and Adrienne glared at me when I said that. But no matter what Sky is always going to be my baby girl the way I see it. "How are you?" I asked "I'm good, but I have a lot going on actually" she said. "And what's that?" I asked curious, "I'm soon to be a mom, and I'm getting married" she said "Wow, so I'm going to be a paw paw again" I said more than asked.

Sky

"Yeah" I felt a little nervous saying this to my dad, but he had to know. While I was on the phone I heard Trey and China coming in. She didn't know about the baby yet either, and I didn't know how she's going to take it. "We need to catch up, and I'd wrather talk to you in person, I want to see you girls at your mom Sunday for 7:00 and bring your fiance" he said. "Alright daddy" I said about to hang up "Alright, love you" he said "Love you to" we ended our conversation.

"Hey babe" I said to Trey as he came out the bathroom, "Hey boo, what's up" he said pecking my lips then falling in the bed. "I finally talked to my dad" I said, "That's what's up, you see now what I was talking about" he said. "I guess, nothing can stay the same, but he wants to meet at my moms house for 7 on Sunday and he wants to meet you" I said.

"That's cool" he said, "Have you talked to China yet?" I asked "Oh no, call her in here" he said. I was laying down "CHINAA!!" I said "I could've did that" he said "But you didn't" I said back. "Yes" she said standing in the doorway "Come sit down over here" Trey said patting a spot on the bed. "OK, What would you say if I told you, your going to have a little brother or sister to play with?" he asked. "I'd say, what took so long because I'm getting old daddy and I need someone to listen to me" she said making me laugh.

But what was funny is I think she was serious, "Well Sky is pregnant" he said to her. "Well duhh daddy, can I feel?" she asked me, I wasn't to fond of this but I didn't want to kill the vibe "Yeah" I said. "Does she move yet?" she asked, "Not yet," I said, "HE isn't moving yet" Trey added starting a debate.

"It's a girl" China and I said at the same time, "Don't do this to me, come on it's two of you and one of me" he said. "Yeah yeah yeah, but you love us" I said, "Yeah, you know you my baby" he said, China cleared her throat, "You know you my baby to" he said kissing China on the far head.

Trey

China left out the room leaving me and Sky alone, I was just laying in bed thinking then I just said, "Where have you been all my life?," That's the same question I asked" she said back.

Sky

"Honestly, I think I know why your in my life now....because I remember putting in all the effort to make my past "loves" into this man I wanted...but your that and then some. If we would have dated when I was younger, we probably wouldn't be together, I guess there's a time for everything.. you got me getting all deep and you probably not listening" I said laughing. "Baby I hear you, keep going, I like to hear your voice" he said, "Stoppp" I said sounding like a big baby. He began to laugh, he makes me act so childish.