Love Gained/Lost

Sky

I was standing in the mirror brushing my hair, and Trey was in bed watching t.v. I still wanted to know what was bothering him, "Trey" I said looking at him through the mirror, "Yeah bae" he said still looking at the t.v. "What's wrong" I knew it was something he wasn't saying, "It's nothing Sky, come lay down and watch this movie with me" he said, now he was trying to shut me up. "That's a good color on you" he said "Why are you acting like that with me" I said getting irritated with him, "What..I said you was sexy" he said, "You know what I'm talking about" I said sitting down on the bed. "I was just thinking about how different you and Leah are really" he began.

Trey

Sky wasn't going to leave it alone so I just decided to tell her what's on my mind, "What made you think about it" she asked. I looked over to her then back at the TV, "All the stuff I went through with her while she was pregnant...." I paused then continued "I was trying to be there because I knew there was a possibility China was mine, but she made it real hard for me" I said. "I didn't know that..." she said, "Now you see why I didn't want to bring it up" I said, "No, something about it must have been bothering you" she said.

Sky

"Regardless of what goes on between us Sky, please don't take it out on me through our baby" he said. "I would not do that, it really doesn't make any sense" I said, "That's how I felt, but I was a little more mature then she was to see that" he said. "What made you and her break up" I asked, "She was trying to play me, and I wanted to have fun as well, but she got jealous when I started seeing other people" he said. "Well I don't see how your putting up with her after all this," I said truthfully because there's no way I would have tolerated her. "Trust me if it wasn't for China, she wouldn't be around me" he said, "...I don't want to talk about that anymore, let's cuddle" he said opening his arms. "K" I said smiling as I let him wrap me in his arms, I wasn't going to force him to talk about it any longer, but I know eventually he'd probably talk about it.

NEXT DAY.....

Elise

Today was the day Deja was going to be tested to find out if Drake was her father, I was ready to get this over with. Life was a struggle for me, I didn't have any family I could turn to and I was back in school and going to be graduating this year. "Pumpkin, get your shoes on, we have to go" I said to my baby girl as she tried to fall back to sleep. "I'm sleepy mommy" she said about to start whining, "I know, you can go back to sleep in the car" I told her.

Drake

Kalen was asleep in the hospital bed, I didn't want to leave her and my lil man, but I had to get this blood test. "Babe, I'm going" I said waking her, "OK, my moms bringing MaKai to see the baby" she said, "Alright, I'm coming straight back here" I said assuring her. "OK, I love you" we said I love you at the same time.

On my way to the doctors I prayed the other man was the father of the baby. No child should be without a father, but I didn't need this in my life. When I got there I saw Elise there with the little girl, she was a beautiful little girl and she was about my color with long curly hair. We decided it would be best if I didn't come around her until we knew the paternity, so I kept my distance.

Elise

Deja was asking lotsof questions... and I didn't know an answer right now, but I knew I was taking a huge step by doing this testing. She didn't need to grow up the way I did, and I was going to make sure of that. If Drake was her father I didn't want anything from him, but to be apart of his daughters life. I wanted her to have all the love in the world, but I really wanted closure from this situation.

Then there was Darell, he showed up as well for the testing, he wanted to be apart of Deja's life and I was grateful for that. Deja had a lot of him in her now that I see him today, I had never realized it. Deja was clueless to what was going on around her and I wanted to keep it that way.

Sky

I didn't want to, but I was back at work today and Adrienne and Rick had to come in and take care of some paper work. It had been some months since I had seen my father and his side piece, but I wasn't completely over what happened. He made his decision to remove me from his life and keep Raquel and Taye there. I guess it is what it is though, my thoughts were interrupted by Adrienne's loud ass. "You have a cute baby" a women said to her, "Thank you, my babies beautiful isn't she" she said gloating.

I know damn well I wasn't going to deal with this for the next few hours, I was ready to hand this over to somebody else. "Hello Skylar" she said walking into the office, "Ms. Diggins" I said smiling, "Sky" my dad said , but I just continued on professional, "Your signature needs to be signed on the lines" I said placing the stack of papers in front of him. "Can I use your microwave so I can warm his bottle" she asked referring to the baby, I thought about it, "I'll warm it" I said smiling.

"Mommies got you baby" she said picking the baby up, "Umm, I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back" Rick said. "OK sir," I said with a smile, he looked irritated. "Umm...I know you don't like me, but your dad really does love you, and your causing him a lot of pain" Adrienne said, "And who are you to tell me about his pain, he's with you so he must love that feeling" I said back. She looked shocked "...I deserved that.. but your dad is making me a better person Sky, please think about what I said" she added, "Whatever bitch" I said getting mad all over again.

When he came back from the bathroom he sensed something I'm guessing, but it didn't really matter to me. I was probably missing out on a great deal of money, but I wasn't going to sit around them another minute. God forgive me if I'm wrong, but after all that's happened they expect for me to just accept this. I have little room for bullshit and their full of it. So I handed this house over to another realtor.