Investigating...

Kalen

Drake and I were getting back on good terms, but I still wanted to know more about what was going on with this whole DNA situation. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband but I still think he's hiding something. Today he was back at practice and I didn't have to work, so I had time to look into this situation.

I wanted to know who the mother of the child was, and maybe I could see what he/she looks like. When I found the papers it stated the mothers name to be Elise Conway. So I did a little research and got a hold of her phone number and I had to do this today, *Ring Ring* "Hello," the women answered, "Hi, can I speak to Elise Conway?" I asked. "This is she, may I ask who's calling?" she said back, "My name is Kalen and I'm married to Drake, it's come to my attention that he is being tested for to see if he's the father of your child, and I want to know what's going on" I said.

"Oh ok, I don't mean to intrude on your family with this, but I'm raising a daughter by myself and I'm struggling she needs her father. So I wanted to do the testing so I can be 100% sure who my childs father is" she said back. She didn't have any kind of attitude, she seemed like she was cool. "It's a lot I want to talk about, would you like to meet up somewhere?" she asked.

"Umm, yeah, we can do that" I said, "What time is good for you?" she asked, "We can meet today if your free" I said, "That's cool, we can meet at Copeland's downtown in about an hour" she said, "Alright, bye bye" we ended the conversation.

Drake

Even though I told Kalen about some of the DNA situation, it was still kind of bothering me. "Man what's up, you missing catches and layups, that's not like you" Trey said coming up to me. "Man shit that's what's been up" I said sitting down, "What's going on?" he asked "You remember that girl Elise from back in college?" I asked "Elise Elise Elise, not ringing a bell" he said clueless, "Elise Conway, she was thick, caramel chick" I described, he paused to think "...I don't know, but what about her?" he asked.

"Well she has a daughter and she thinks I could possibly be the father, as well as one other guy" I said feeling the weight of the situation, "Ahh damn man, you talked to Kalen about it?" he asked. "Yeah a little, I didn't go to much in detail about everything" I said rubbing my chin, "You better tell her before she finds out from somebody else" he advised, "I know, but I remember Elise and man, that baby probably is mine" I said shaking my head. Back in college she had a boyfriend, and but when they had problems she would come to me. One day it just lead to us having sex, and we kept doing it.

Kalen

When I got to Copeland's I looked for a women with curly hair, sitting to the back on the left side of the restaurant. I spotted a brown skinned women, she was very pretty I could see why he had interest in her. When I got to the table she greeted me with a smile, and a handshake.

"Hi Elise" I said as she greeted me with a smile and handshake......