Investigating Part II...

Kalen

"Hi Kalen." she said greeting me back, as I sot down "So what's going on?" I asked ready to get straight to the point, "Well your husband and I used to have dealings back in college, but we lost touch after he was drafted into the NBA,and I ended up finding out I was pregnant." she began, "So you guys dated for a while?" I asked, "Well not really, we were close friends and it lead to other things" she said.

"But it became consistent, and I was seeing someone else at the time" she continued, "Why did you wait so long to decide to get DNA testing?" I questioned. "I really didn't want him to feel like I was just trying to get money, because I know with this lifestyle people do all types of stuff, and I really didn't want to put my baby through this, but she's always asking me where's my daddy mommy?, why don't I have one? and that just hurts to see and she acts out at times because of it" she said and I felt her hurt.

But I think I made a mistake coming here because I wasn't ready to face the fact that my husband may have a baby with another women. "Can I see what she looks like?" I asked her, "Yeah..here you go" she said pulling up a picture on her cell phone. "She's beautiful" I said as I stared at the picture, she was a very pretty baby, "How old is she?" I asked, "She's making 5 years old next month" she said back.

She had Drake's color, and something about her reminded me of my baby Ma'Kai. "I have to go" I said standing up, I didn't need to know anything else. I just wanted to chill and vent, so I decided to stop by Sky because I know Dee and Chrissy are probably working. Plus we have some catching up to do, she hasn't been at work lately.

When I got to the house I called, "Helloo" she said into the receiver, "Open the door" I said before hanging up. She took a little while, then I heard the bolts "Hey Kai, what's up?" she said letting me in. "A lot" I said. "Oh oh, what's wrong" she said as we walked into the kitchen, "I met up with Elise," I said. "Who is that?" I asked, "She's the babies mother, who wants DNA testing," I said reminding her, "Ohhh, how did that go?" she asked, "Well, she told me more than Drake had to say, but I saw a picture of the little girl, and Sky, she looks like him" I said feeling kind of hurt. "I don't even want to talk about it, why haven't I been seeing you at work missy?" I asked.

"I'm coming back, I had been sick for a while but I found out the problem"she said, "What's wrong?" I asked concerned, "I'm pregnant" she said with a straight face, "Stop lying" I said waiting for her to start laughing, "I'm serious" she said, "Ahhhh, I'm gone be a tee tee, Ahhh!!!" I said giving her a hug. This was the most excitement I had in a while, and I was to happy for her. Sky was the only one left out of all of us, "That baby is going to be spoiled, what do you want?" I asked. "I want a girl, so I can dress her up" she said.

Drake

Practice was now over and I was on my way home I was checking my phone, I had a missed call, but the number was unfamiliar. So I called it, "Hello" said a women, she sounded white, "Is this Drake Graham?" she asked, "Yes," I said "This is a reminder that you have DNA testing scheduled at 8:00 a.m tomorrow, and please don't eat anything until" she said, "OK thank you" I said hanging up. I was ready to get this over with.