New Year...New Problems

Sky

Since Miami has been here I have no type of life outside of my house. I was downstairs making some bottles to refrigerate for later, "You want me to help you?" China asked as she sat at the kitchen table watching as I fixed the bottles, "Yea, let me show you how to make them" I said to her, "Oh, I know my mama let me help with Cameron" she said referring to her little brother.

"Oh alright, but let me see first" I said to her, she was a big help since Miami came home. But she spent a lot of time with Cameron as well; as she began to make one of the bottles I retrieved my cell phone. Trey needed to get his ass here, I was exhausted and I needed a break. “You have reached the voicemail of” I hung the phone up and went up to the room to check on Miami.

When I made it to the top of the stairs I heard the front door close. I continued to her room, and she was still knocked out. As I was leaving out the room he was coming up the stairs but I just went to our bathroom. He was getting on my nerves, I had been calling him and I was getting his voicemail. I wasn’t feeling that at all, when I came out the bathroom he was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked as I stood from a far,

Trey

I hadn’t been out since Sky had Miami, and the guys wanted to chill. So I took them up on that offer, but I didn’t accept any drinks. “Aye man you the dude that mess with Sky huh?” this nigga with dreads asked me, and he looked familiar. I could tell he was drunk as he spoke I smelled the alcohol on his breath, “Why” I said dryly, “That’s my women, I’m coming get her so lea my gul a lone man” he said slurring his words.

I stood up as he continued talking, “Man don’t play with my girl like that” I said stepping in his face. “Yo girl? Man I already had that, I left my stamp on that, that’s my bitch” when he said those words I just swung. Then I felt myself being pulled back, it didn’t take another blow the dude was laid out on the floor.

“Man c’mon before the cops come!” Tyrann said leading me out the club. “Man what the fuck wrong with you!” Kevin asked, “Man you heard the shit that nigga said about my girl!” I yelled back. He pissed me completely off, when a nigga chillen they want fuck with me. “Nigga you know your girl! And you got too much to lose to be fighting” Tyrann rambled on as we got in the car.

When I got home, I went straight up to my room, I saw Sky and she acted like she didn’t see me, and that’s not cool. The way I feel right now and I’m fighting over her ass. “What’s wrong with you?” she asked standing by the bathroom door.

Sky

He looked up from at me and he looked mad, “You been messing with somebody else” he said more than asked.  “NO! I haven’t” I said folding my arms across my chest. “Whatever” he said getting up off the bed grabbing his keys. “Wait! Where are you going?” I asked as he walked past me, I touched his shoulder and he moved away from me. “Don’t touch me” he said lowly, I was so confused I didn’t even know where all this was coming from.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs he saw China standing in the kitchen, “Get your shoes on and c’mon China” he said. “Where are you going now!? “ I asked, but he just ignored me, “You’re not even trying to tell me what’s wrong” I said to him. “Trey, what is your problem?” I asked, “Sky get out my face, I don’t want talk” he said to me. His words stung a little because he had never used that tone with me.

Then he turned and walked out the house with China following, she turned and looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. Now I was pissed off, he’s mad at me for something I don’t even know I did. And not to mention he actually gets out the house, while I’m at home all day with his baby. He has a lot of nerves talking to me the way he did. That’s really sad, and I am not sticking around for him when he decides to come back….