Whats Really Going On..

Sky

“Wait…what’s going on China?” Leah questioned, “He said you wouldn’t talk to me if I didn’t do something nice for him” China said to Leah. Now I was getting confused, “China, I would never do something like that to you, I am so sorry baby” Leah said hugging China.

I folded my arms and listened to what China was saying, “I still don’t understand why he was here” I said directing my attention to Leah. “He was here with me, and he just asked to use the bathroom and China was supposed to be..oh my gosh..did he hurt you baby” Leah asked panicking. “I can’t believe he actually tried something with my baby, Trey is going to flip” she said.

“I’m home!” I heard Trey announcing from the living room. “Ohh,” is all I could say, “Bae?” he questioned, “I’m in here” I yelled as I heard him making his way to China’s room. “What’s going on” he questioned once he saw the worry on Leah’s face. “Umm.. can we talk..alone” she asked looking at me “No tell me” Trey said without hesitation.

China explained what happened and “Why the hell you have him in my fuckin house in the first place Leah!?” he yelled. “He was here for me, he was supposed to be with me, I didn’t know he’d try something with my child” she yelled back. Right about now I was ready to exit the room because I know this wasn’t going to end well. "

Leah

I was now completely outraged, he couldn't get what he wanted from me so he tried it with my daughter! "You want me to take China out for a while?" Sky questioned. "Please" I said, "Don't bring no niggas in my house!" he said to me as China left out the room. "I'm so sorry, you gotta know I would never do anything to hurt my child" I said tears falling down my cheeks.

Trey

Leah kept talking and I began to see why I fell for her back then. I don't know what came over me but our lips were touching.