New Year!

Sky

My little angel came a day before the New Year came in, and it was a great way for me to start this year off. Today I was heading home, and I was ready get out this hospital. "You got everything?" I asked Trey as we prepared to go, "Yeah, I got it" he said, as they wheeled me out. Since this was my first little one, my mom was going to spend some time with us back at Trey's house. He persuaded me to come over so I took him up on the offer.

When we got to the house my mom was already there, Trey's mom, his sisters, and Raquel. "Hey everybody" I said greeting them, as Trey bought the car seat and things inside. "Ayy, hello to the beautiful grandmothers" he said kissing his mom and my mom on the cheek. "Correction, GLAM mother, we are fabulous" my mom said taking a sip of her wine.

"I wish I look as good as you 2 when I get old" Toya said and I couldn’t help it, I busted out laughing, "OLD!” they said at the same time, “Girl who she talking about, nothing over here old” Mrs. April said. “I would’ve left that alone” I said to Toya, “Thank you, they don’t want hear about being old” Raquel added.

"Hey hey" my dad said walking in, "Hey daddy" I said to him as he hugged me. “Don’t change the subject” my mom said, "Let me see this little one" he said taking my baby out the car seat. "Awe, she woke up for you" I said to him, "She wanted to see her paw paw..hey paw paw baby" he said holding her up smiling and playing with her. "I see those dimples" he said,  

After a while everyone left, Trey went pick China up from her moms and my mom was still here. “What’s going on between you 2?” my mom asked, “What do you mean?” I asked her. “You and Trey” she said, “It’s nothing” I said to her. “I’m not trying to be in your business, but you need to get over grudges” she said to me, “What are you talking about?” I asked, “I am not holding a grudge against anyone” I said to her.

“When you forgive someone for a mistake you put the past in the past.. a man is going to be a man” she said. I wasn’t really up for a full on debate, because I knew where this was leading to. My mom just liked Trey so she was going to try to meddle, but I knew what I wanted. “I know mom, she needs to wake up” I said as I moved Miami’s arms and messed with her fingers.

“She’s growing, let her get her rest” my mom said, “Take notes, while she’s sleep you should be sleeping, not spoiling her” my mom said getting up, “Where you going?” I asked, “Sleep” she said going to the guest room. A few minutes later I heard Trey coming in; he came take a seat next to me. “Where’s China?” I asked, “Their somewhere, they weren’t at the house though, trust me she will call when she’s ready to leave” he said. “I know she will” I said back, “Let me see her” he said picking Miami up, “She’s not going to want to sleep tonight” he said waking her up. “Look at daddy girl” he said as she opened her eyes, “You been sleeping all day, got to wake up for daddy lil mama” he said to her, she just looked at him as she lay upon his chest.

I was just watching as he talked to her, I guess he noticed “What’s wrong?” he asked. “Nothing… just thinking” I said back, “About what?” he asked. “About us…what are we doing Trey?” I asked him, “What do you mean?” he asked, “Relationship wise” I said, “I’m waiting on you, I’m here” he said. “I want us to be together, but we were happy before I don-“ he cut me off, “We can still be happy, probably happier than before. We have a lot of reasons to be happy, and nobody can stop that, if you want me I’m right here, you got me” he said.

“Straight like that” I said to him, “Straight like that” he said back, *MUAH*I kissed his soft lips. I had wanted to do that for some time now, because I just missed him. “So you my bae again” he said pecking my lips, “Yeah, don’t make no more” my mom said killing the vibe. “Ma!” I said feeling kind of embarrassed, “I was just getting my bottle, you can continue” she said going back into the room.

“Back to what you were saying, before we was rudely interrupted” I said redirecting my attention to him.