Hear No Secrets Chapter 18

Hear No Secrets

Taylor Lautner as Grant Clark

Kristin Kreuk as Chloe Lang

Note: please vote comment and fan!! I don't update this story much because it doesn't get a lot of reads or votes or comments. So please continue to vote and comment what you think of it.

enjoy!! :) 

Chapter 18

“Good morning beautiful.”

I looked toward the door and saw Grant standing there. “Good morning,” I smiled, “I told you, you didn’t have to sleep on the couch though.”

“I wanted you to have the bed.”

“You don’t have to sleep on the couch though. I feel bad. This is your bed.”

“It’s fine.” He came and sat down on the bed and I sat up. “Did you sleep okay?”

I nodded, “It was good.”

“Ready for breakfast?”

I looked at him curiously, “You cook breakfast?”

He chuckled, “Of course not. Darren is.”

“Okay let me just get changed.”

“You look perfect just like that. It’s only breakfast.”

“Well aren’t you sweet,” I smiled. I took his hand and kissed his cheek.

“I guess I’m ready for breakfast then.”

He smiled, “Okay and my parents just called. They’ll be here in a few hours. I figured we could do something around here until they come. Then they’ll want to meet you.”

“I can’t wait to meet then.”

“I wouldn’t get your hopes up.”

Darren already had the breakfast made when we got out there. Grant gave me a plate and we all started grabbing food from plates that were on the counter. I sat my plate down next to Grant’s at the table and he got up to get me some orange juice.

“Next competition’s a big one huh?” Darren asked me.

I nodded, “It is I guess. How’d you get so into gymnastics anyway?”

“I had a girlfriend who was a gymnast one time. Not as good as you, but she really liked it. I went to her competitions and we watched some of the professionals on TV when we had time to spend together.”

“And it didn’t work out?” I asked him.

He shook his head, “Not a lot of them do these days, do they?”

“Some of them do.”

“Well aren’t you the positive one,” he said sarcastically.

Grant came and sat back down next to us at the table. “I’m a gymnast,” I told Darren, “I have to be positive. If I was negative, my routines would not be going well.”

Darren faced Grant, “You’re girlfriend’s sarcastic. She’s too much like you. Two people like you in this house are way too many. I’m going to go crazy.”

“Aw you don’t like me?” I said adding even more sarcasm, “Because I was ready to make an ‘I love Darren’ fan club.”

Grant started laughing and put one of his arms around me, “That’s my girl. I’ll join your club too.”

“See Darren, we already have two members.”

He just looked over at us and picked up his plate before replying, “I’m going to my room. Tell my little brother you annoy me.”

I started laughing and leaned into Grant. Grant looked at me smirking, “What’d he say?”

“He wants me to tell you, I annoy him.”

“You annoy everyone.”

“Yeah but you still like me.”

“Chloe, I don’t just like you.”

We both put down our silverware and turned to look at each other. “More than just like huh?”

He chuckled, “Chloe you already know this. Are you really going to make me say it?”

“Say what?” I asked like I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Chloe Lang, I care about you. A lot more than I should but I do. You’re the only girl I think about and the only girl I want. I go to sleep at night thinking about all those crazy insults you would yell at me when we first met. Chloe, you’re one of the most sarcastic, insulting yet beautiful and talented person I’ve ever met. I don’t just like you or care about you… my feelings are a lot deeper than that.”

“If anyone would have told me on the first day of school that we would end up together I probably would have yelled in their face. It really works though. It’s funny how we expect our lives to go one way but it turns out to be completely different.”

“Do you regret it?”

“No. How can I regret it when it’s made me this happy? Grant Clark, you are the greatest thing that happened to me in two years. Something has always been missing. I needed someone to understand me and you did. You’re just as sarcastic and rude and mean, but we don’t let ourselves push each other away. I was scared at first of how I felt about you, but I care so much about you that nothing’s going to change that now. I’m in this too deep.”

“Chloe, you are by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. Never forget that. Especially when my parents get here and you realize I’m nothing like them.”

“I’m sure it won’t be that bad, but they’ll like me won’t they?” I asked.

“It doesn’t matter what they think. It won’t change our relationship. Nothing could at this point.”

I smiled, “You’re a pretty great boyfriend.”

Instead of responding he put his arms on my waist and kissed me hard and passionately. We both stood up and I put my arms around his neck. For what seems like the first time we didn’t have to worry about anybody walking in on us or interrupting in any way. Kissing turned into a make out session in the dining room. We both pulled away breathless and he pressed his forehead against mine.

“We should probably move this to a different room,” he finally said.

I just nodded and he kissed me one more time before putting his arm around me and starting to walk out of the room. We went back to his bedroom and sat down on his bed debating what to do for the day. After Grant throwing out choices to me for ten minutes he got upset and kissed me to stop me from complaining. Time seemed to slip away from us after that as we got deeper and deeper into our kissing. Darren never came and interrupted us probably because he didn’t want to walk in on us kissing like he almost did the first time. Grant left the room around noon to give me time to get ready while he got ready in a different bathroom.

“Are you ready?” Grant opened the door a while later.

“Are they here?” I asked him.

He nodded, “They just put their stuff away. Now they’re in the living room.”

“Okay,” I smiled, “I’m ready.”

THE END CHAPTER 18!!!!

feedback??

please vote comment and fan!!