Hear No Secrets Chapter 28

Hear No Secrets

Taylor Lautner as Grant Clark

Kristin Kreuk as Chloe Lang

Note: here is my weekly update!!! Hopefully this chapter is longer than the last sorry about that last week. anyway I hope people are still reading this story because I really love this one and I've really loved writing it.

remember to comment and tell me your ideas! if I use it in the story I will dedicate the chapter to you and give you credit for commenting me and giving me the idea!!

enjoy the chapter!! :D

and thanks for reading! <3 

Chapter 28

            Walking into a hospital after being announced the national champion probably wasn’t the smartest idea I’ve ever had. The nurses and patients all seemed to notice me. As soon as they caught a glimpse at me they all wanted to talk to me no matter what they were doing or who they were here for. I finally got to one of the information desks after a half hour of people crowding me.

“Hi,” I smiled at the receptionist. “Is Grant Clark still in the same room?”

She clicked through a few things on the computer before looking back up at me. “Yes he is. Room 238.”

“Thank you,” I smiled.

I tried walking to Grant’s room only to have people crowding me again. I had to shut the door to Grant’s room so they wouldn’t follow me in. The first face I saw was Darren laughing at me.

“Nice medal,” He said nodding at the gold medal around my neck.

“Thanks,” I laughed.

“People see you?”

“Shut up,” I laughed again.

I walked farther into the room so I could see Grant. He had a bandage around his head so I couldn’t see his ears, but he smiled brightly at me.

“I was hoping it was you Darren was talking to.”

I sat down in the chair next to his bed, “Why you were expecting some other girl?”

He chuckled, “Only you.”

“Good,” I smiled.

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Darren said before stepping outside the room.

“Nice medal,” Grant started the conversation.

“Thanks,” I giggled. “Coming in here was chaos. You’d think people in a hospital would leave me alone.”

“Did you get trampled?” he smirked at me.

“Don’t laugh! It was close enough to being trampled. They all wanted an autograph or a picture. It took a half hour to get to the front desk. Literally.”

He broke out laughing, “You’ve been here a half hour?”

“I told you!” I laughed with him.

“You’re really famous now.”

“You will be too when you get out of here. How are you feeling by the way?”

“My head hurts. They want to keep my ears covered for a while.”

“That’s understandable.”

“I’m excited though.”

“You are?” I asked.