Hear No Secrets Chapter 24

Hear No Secrets

Taylor Lautner as Grant Clark

Kristin Kreuk as Chloe Lang

Note: Finally updated!! With my classes this semester, it's going to be hard to update so I'm going to start concentrating on one story at a time. Since I just finished my Not So Average series, this story will be my new concentration! I hope people are reading this story and like it.

So.. here's chapter 24! don't forget to vote and comment!

okay, enjoy! :) 

Chapter 24

“As one of the judges in charge, I want no fighting to be going on during this competition. Not in here and not back at the hotel. This is pure friendly rivalry. No physical or verbal fighting of any kind will be allowed. I want everyone to take turns getting familiar with the equipment and ESPN cameras will be walking around to interview everybody.”

We all stood up and starting walking around the gym. Everyone was getting lined up quickly so I walked around the gym a few times first. It made me the first target for the interviews.

“Chloe Lang, can we ask you a few questions?”

“Sure,” I smiled.

“Are you excited about this competition? What are you looking forward to the most?”

“Well, this competition could basically make or break me at this point but I’m very excited. I feel prepared.”

“How does it feel to competing with some of these people again?”

“It’s definitely different,” I replied, “I’m so used to practicing alone, but I love this. It feels like the old days of practicing at the club.”

“I think it’s safe to say that you surprised everybody last time we saw you compete, do you think you’re going to do that again?”

“I hope so,” I chuckled, “I’ve been working really hard. My degree of difficulty has gone up and I have a few surprises up my sleeve.”

“Do you have anyone back home who will be watching this?”

“Definitely, all my friends and family I’m sure will be watching. Only my mom could make it to this competition, but hopefully more can come to the next one.”

“Thanks for the interview Chloe, good luck at the competition.”

“Thank you.”

I walked away from the cameras and lined up to practice the floor. I imagined Kelly Clarkson’s song in my head as I stepped on the mat and ran a pass or two. Peter was right about the song. It would sound amazing with this routine. It fit a lot better than the one I picked. I walked over to the bars and practiced them next. I wasn’t surprised when practice ended and my biggest rival and enemy was waiting by my bag. Whitney.

“Not going to steal my bag are you?” I asked her as I approached.

“I thought about it,” She replied, “I wanted to be the first one to talk to you.”

“I’m sure you did,” I picked up my bag and started walking out of the stadium.

“I hope you’re ready for this,” She said following me.

“Are you going to follow me back to my hotel room too?”

“Maybe.”

“What do you want?” I spun around to face her.