Hear No Secrets Chapter 31

Hear No Secrets

Taylor Lautner as Grant Clark
Kristin Kreuk as Chloe Lang

Note: I've decided to update twice this week because it's my birthday and I'm in a really good mood and I felt like it. hehe

so please give me some feedback and vote if you liked it. I'll be updating thursday night like usual too. :)

enjoy!!

<3 

Chapter 31

“Grace and Emily, this is Grant.”

They both waved at him.

“What’s he doing here?” Emily asked.

“I made Peter hire him.”

Nicole laughed, “Nobody has ever lasted as a gym cleaner. That’s why the coaches and gymnasts always do it.”

Grant elbowed me, “Did she just say what I think she said?”

I shook my end trying to hold in my laugh, “Nope.”

He smiled, “You’re lying to me.”

I shook my head again, “I’m not.”

He nodded, “Yes you are. I’m not doing this.”

“Yes you are because it means we can spend more time together.”

I pulled him into the gym and he groaned, “And why am I here this early?”

“To watch me practice,” I laughed.

            It’s been over a week since Grant’s accident and the doctor’s said his hearing should be coming any day now. He said he can hear more sounds now than he could before, but he still can’t hear complete voices yet. He keeps telling me that my voice sounds like a whisper and he can’t wait until he can really hear it. It took me all week to convince Peter to hire Grant. Of course we didn’t desperately need anyone to be cleaning the gym all the time, but I didn’t want Grant to get rejected trying to get a job in town somewhere. I knew Grant wouldn’t argue if it meant we could spend more time together. Peter changed the job description to cleaning the gym and doing yard work after school. Grant seemed a lot happier about the yard work. Grant sat down in one of the chairs on one of the sides of the gym.