Hear No Secrets Chapter 12

Hear No Secrets

Taylor Lautner as Grant Clark

Kristin Kreuk as Chloe Lang

Note: Please vote comment and fan!! This still isn't getting a lot of reads or votes. I love getting feedback because then I know whether to continue it or not.  

Chapter 12

“Girl we need to talk to you!” Mia said as Grant and I walked into the house. She pulled me down the hall and in my room with Lana trailing closely behind.

“Tell us everything!” Lana said.

“When did this happen?” Mia asked.

“Calm down,” I laughed, “His brother’s a fan and when Grant told him about me, Grant wanted to talk to me about it before I left for the competition. They showed up the night before I was going to leave and Darren explored the gym while Grant and I came in here to talk.”

“And?” Mia said.

“And I told him everything,” I finished.

“Everything?” Lana asked.

“Yes,” I said, “I told him EVERYTHING. We started talking and we both kind of confessed our feelings for each other. That’s when the kiss happened.”

“I knew it!” Mia said, “You two make an adorable couple!”

“What are you going to do when you come back to school?” Lana asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Come on,” Lana said, “Everything’s going to change. You’re going to start training more and missing more school. You’re going to be popular again and trying to make time for your new boyfriend. Your life is going to be more chaotic than it was before. Are you even going to finish school?”

“Of course I’m going to finish school. If public school starts affecting my practice time then I’ll probably have to go back to homeschooling,” I told them.

“But what about Grant?” they asked.

“What about him?”

“Don’t you think he’s going to be a little disappointed if you stop going to school? How are you supposed to spend time with him then?”

“Everything’s going to turn out,” I laughed, “Stop worrying. I haven’t even quit public school yet. Besides, Grant and I spend a lot of time together outside of school too.”

“You do?” Lana asked.

“Yeah,” I said, “We’ve gone to the park, to the beach, hung out at the house, and we even went to a one of the football games. You guys never go to that stuff though so you never saw us there.”

“Is that why you always drive him home from school?”

I laughed, “I started driving him home first. After a week or two we decided to start hanging out then our hanging out became a daily thing. We eventually ran out of things to do so most of the time we settled on sitting down at the park or drinking at the coffee shop.”

Mia replied, “I just thought you were dropping him off and going home. I really didn’t think you spent any time together outside of school.”

“Yeah,” Lana said, “We just thought you became friends because you have every class together.”

“No,” I smiled, “It was more than that, but I’m really sorry for forgetting about you guys. I mean, it used to be us hanging out after school all the time. When I met Grant, I kind of became absent.”