bite. chapter 15- the cut

Note the rating, I've put little markers in where the naughty scene starts and finishes just in case you want to skip it.

------------------------------------------

“Drinking silver weakens all vampire abilities, including healing.” Michael yelled.

“I didn’t realize.” I said feeling tipsy.

“This is exactly why you need to be babysat!” Michael said roughly tightening the bandage around my leg.

My stomach swirled and lurched, I hadn’t eaten anything today except alcohol. I looked down at the blood from my leg and felt really dizzy. Michael noticed the color draining from my face and grabbed a plastic bucket for me to be sick in. The dizzying high I had felt early on had disappeared and now I felt god awful. Michael held my hair back as I puked my guts out into the bucket. How the hell did people ever get addicted to alcohol when it makes you feel this ill?

“I’ll move you back to your bedroom when the club dies down.” Michael said softly.

“I want a toothbrush.” I murmured.

“All I got is gum.” Michael replied.

“I need to wash my mouth out.”

Michael sighed irritable and pulled open a crate of sparkling water and handed me a bottle. I swashed the water around my mouth and spat it out into the bucket. The faint taste of alcohol and sick remained in my mouth making me feel nauseous. I kept sipping the sparkling water until the taste had gone. Then I asked for a piece of gum. The room was getting warm and I lay on the crate of soda with my eyes waiting to sober up.

After a couple of hours the sickness subsided but I still felt hot. Really hot.  Michael refused to move me until the club had cleared and I could walk. Fanning myself with my hand I kept thinking how the room was unbearable hot. I tried to lie still and keep my eyes shut but the temperature of the room kept rising. I had to do something about it.

“Michael turn around.” I said propping myself up.

“Why?” Michael snapped.

“It’s too hot; I’m going to take off my top.” I said.

Michael’s expression froze and he forced himself to turn around. I took my top off and lay back on the crate with nothing but my bra on. Pulling out a cold tin of cola I rolled it over my tummy trying to cool off.

“It’s so hot.” I moaned.

“Yeah I know.” Michael said his sounding slightly strained.

“Michael, when are you going to take me back to bed?” I said dreamily thinking about the lovely cool air conditioning in my room.

Michael swallowed hard and took a deep breath before replying, “Um- soon.”

Raising an eyebrow I asked,

“Are you getting all hot and bothered under the collar because I’m lying here injured and defenceless wearing virtually nothing?”

“Please don’t remind me.” Michael pleaded.

“Let me reassure you Michael- whatever you last name is- I’m still mad as hell with you. So whatever terrible deeds you are imagining in your dirty head, you stop them right now because it will be probably millennia before I ever touch you.”

“Can you stop talking?”

“Why?”

“Because every time you do it reminds me that you are a foot behind me sprawled over a crate semi-naked.”