Wallachia and who?

This chapter is mostly about Romania (or better said Wallachia) before meeting Bulgaria.

------------------

August, 1305

Sunny and hot, those were the two words to describe a day of august in Italy. The sun was high up, no cloud seen in the sky. The streets were full of people in light clothes and living a normal hot day, since they were used to hot summers in Italy.

Vladimir was wondering around the italian brothers' house. That day all the latin brothers were there. They were all dressed nicely, especially Francis (France). Vladimir in the other hand was wearing something casual, his clothes were mostly covered by a black cloak. It wasn't something unusual for Vladimir to be different from his other brothers, not that he liked it that much, but their ways were sometimes.. not liked by Vladimir.

He walked on a long corridor before entering a room. Inside there were all his brothers waiting for him.

"Vladimir! You're here." Said Francis (France) with one of his usual smiles on his face.

"We were just talking about you." Contenued Antonio (Spain) putting up a small smile as well.

"Oh? Is there something you want to tell me?" Asked Vladimir with a slight hint of confusion on his face, since it was unusual for his brothers to acknolodge him.

"In fact there is" replied Francis, his expression changing from a smiling one, to a slightly worried one. "We've been thinking that-"

"You have to leave." Lovino (Romano) interrupted his older brother.

"What.?" Vladimir was confused and scared now. Moving out? Where? When? And why?

"Now now, dear brother. Nothing's decided yet. We've been just thinking of it since your grandmother, Dacia was planning on leaving her territory to you." Francis said, trying to comfort his younger brother after noticing his expression.

"But grandmother Dacia died long ago! Her territory is now occuped by others." Replied Vladimir still with a slightly scared expression.

"But it's your territory by right. You will get it." Confirmed Antonio by holding his hand out, making a gesture to invite Vladimir to sit down next to him. "Plus it's not said that you shall leave right away. You're still young."

Vladimir did as shown and sat next to his Spanish brother, still wearing his cloack despite the high tempeture. Noticing the expression of his brothers, he understood that they were just about to ask of why would he be wearing a cloack on such a weather, so before any of them opened their mouths Vladimir took his cloack off and layed it on a low table next to him.

The rest of the day was taken by Francis talking about his latest fashion and how they all should take him as an example, yet not one of the brothers ware planning on doing so.
The night was quite disturbing for Vladimir, he couldn't close eye by what his brothers told him. At some point he thought he could try and calm himself down by some fortune telling, since he has practiced it lately. All his fortune tellings were saying that he will have a nice future ahead, which calmed the child a bit, yet he still was pretty shaked of the idea of moving out.

Time passed and it has been few weeks since the 'shocking' idea Vladimir's brothers had. He decided that if he was going to rule that territory, he had to even see it himself. He stayed at Moldova's house since he sympathised the young romanian. He was tall with light brown and short hair that was falling on the left side of his face like small bangs, and had piercing, amber eyes, his skin was quite fair and he usually wore a white shirt with black pants, and a pair of classy brown boots.