PMHB ch31

*                                                *                                                            *                                                *

Brenden walked in to the small room and saw Neorah standing before him. He nearly gasped. No painting of Aphrodite to the beauty that he now beheld before him. There were no words to the elegance and innocence that swarmed around her body, giving Neorah a virgin’s aura.

Brenden walked forward and tested her hair between his fingers. It was still damp from her bath. She smelled heavenly.

He put his face in her hair and nuzzled her neck. Brenden immediately felt her stiffen. She was so beautiful that it was intoxicating. He brushed Neorah’s hair over her right shoulder, exposing the left side of her neck. Brenden placed his hands on the small of her waist and whispered into her ear, “You look…. Beautiful.”

He followed his honest statement by nibbling her ear. He felt Neorah’s whole body shudder and she slightly fell backward into his arms. It was working. He nibbled on her ear again, this time toying with it on his tongue. Brenden felt as Neorah’s knees went weak and she fell backward against him. In response, Brenden wrapped his arms around her waist completely and pulled her down next to him on the lounging chair behind them, she didn’t resist. He removed the comb from her hair and let it fall, placing the comb gingerly on a table near by. She lay on her back, straight as a board, face white.

Brenden twisted his body over her and felt her firm body under his, calling to him. He placed his left elbow down next to her ear, careful to brush her hair away before he did. Then he said, “What’s wrong with you?”

He lowered his lips to her neck and kissed it ever so lightly, bringing his head back up to look into her eyes.

“I can’t be doing this,” Neorah said at once and tried to push him up, he went without rigor.

She tried to stand; but before she could, Brenden put his arm around her waist and held her with a vice. He sat up next to her drawing her near to his body. She was shaking with nerves and apprehension.

“Why are you scared, Neorah? I’m not going to hurt you,” Brenden said rubbing her rigid back.

“Yes, you are. You are trying to take my most cherished gift from me,” she said looking into his eyes with tears forming in her own eyes.

“What is that gift, Neorah?”

“My innocence; my cleanliness; my virginity.”

He couldn’t believe this. His limbs ached for the touch of a beautiful woman. However, Brenden knew that he had to resolve this were he to meet that desire.

“Why do you say that it is a gift? If it is a gift, then it is to be given. I would be more than thankful to receive it. I am yours as much as you are mine now. You belong to me and I to you.”

Neorah’s eyes searched his with hope. Strangely enough, as he said the words, Brenden actually believed them. He was intoxicated with more than just lust now; it was a desire in him to love her, the way she deserved, with every fiber of his being. Where did this come from, Brenden thought befuddled.

“Are you really mine?”

Brenden meant it from every fiber of his being when he said this and let his voice reflect it, “Yes…”

“I—I—what—“

Brenden cut off Neorah’s strewn thought by raising her chin and kissing her. At first she was very resistant. Then after a few moments of awkwardness, Brenden felt as she relaxed and cupped her face with his hand. They still remained, interlocked. He pulled away slightly and found himself breathing hard and nervously. His and Neorah’s foreheads still touched. He placed his hands on her shoulders and breathed in her scent. He rose and gathered Neorah in his arms. She didn’t resist and allowed looked deeply in his eyes as he walked to his bed. He placed her on his bed.