PMHB ch35 (Pic of Marcus)

@Vividreader       Just for you, i'm uploading tonight.... ENJOY!!!! =D

i forgot, i said 200 votes, and i would upload. that # is long gone, and i feel really bad that i didnt remember that

i'm so so sorry, (insert term of endearment here)!   lol =D

please comment and please please please vote

i would really, optimally, want 350 votes before i upload again. i would really appreciate it if, those who haven't voted, would do so in the near future.

i really hope you guys enjoy this chapter, i made it nice and lengthy, just for everyones' entertainment!!! and enjoy what is to come later on... =D

but i also REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYY want some comments and for people to start letting my know if they find grammatical, spelling, puctionation, and/or just general errors in.

i also wanna know what you all are thinking RIGHT AWAY when you finish it. So, please... let me know and i'll do my best to respond to each person individually, but i cant guarantee anything

yet again i love you all

God bless.

~JDB

(Drum roll!!!!!) bzzzzzzz..... "Without Further or do!!!!!! I give you the next chapter!!" (clap now!!!! ;D )

*                                                *                                                            *                                                *

Nayeli stirred. The wagon was trudging on over the potholed and rocky road. She lay on a simple pad, which allowed her to be relatively comfortable as the wagon dropped sharply into ruts and other bumps. She was still in a trance from the events that had come about.

She turned her head. She lay in shock and honest confusion. I looked at her face, and she was dead. She was gone. There was no breath. Even the warmth had been starting to seep from her body.

Nayeli’s thoughts were going crazy behind her eyes as she laid her eyes upon Neorah’s heavenly and… stricken face. Avel was sitting next to her, holding Neorah’s hand, looking at her with a brotherly protection that drew tears to Nayeli’s eyes. He looked as though he had not slept in days. There was something wrong with Neorah.

Then, Nayeli decided to wait to tackle that issue later, she did not think she would enjoy hearing the story right now. She turned her face to the opposite, and, to her pleasant surprise, she saw Warick lying on a thin sleeping pad himself, his eyes closed, sleeping peacefully.

Nayeli felt well rested and tried to stretch. She made a muffled groaning sound in her throat as soon as she did as the immediate opposition to her freedom’s search was felt. Her inside hurt. It was so strong a feeling of pain that Nayeli was almost driven to tears, immediately. If it were not for the fact that she was already well used to the feeling, she would have let tears slide.

When she turned her head again, she saw Avel staring her in the eyes. His gaze was vacant. Something had happened. She was about to ask Avel what had transpired when the wagon stopped. Men’s gruff voices sounded outside the wagon along with the rush of water.

Nayeli rose to her knees to look out the wooden-barred window. As soon as she was up, her body and head both protested violently, almost forcing her to sink under their overpowering potency. Her legs shook but she straightened her back regally as she watched out the window.