Chapter 48

"Bas, are you okay?" Joss who was come running to the shop when he had received Kimmon's call earlier, telling about Aranya that was showing up suddenly, harassing his Bas, coming straight to Kimmon's office. He was kneeling in front of the still stunned guy who was sitting on the couch, make Godt and Kimmon a little worried, since Bas didn't say anything since they were here in the room.

Once seeing Joss in front of him, Bas was punching his chest a few times before speaking. "You stupid, silly, moron. Why you didn't you tell me about it? I was scared to the core thinking that I would lose you, and I will be dead for sure!" Bas wouldn't stop punching Joss's chest and Joss just let him do it, getting all his feeling out.

Seeing that, Kimmon had slowly patting on Godt's shoulder, signaled Godt to follow him, getting out from the room, giving those two some privacy. Coming out to the front in the shop, Copter and Tae was coming to them right away. "How's Bas? He was so pale before, I never saw him like that." Copter was asking right away, worriedly thinking about Bas.

Kimmon was smiling to them both. "Thank you Cop, for protecting him, and he's okay. Joss here, he will be okay."

Tae was putting his hand on Copter's shoulder. "See, I told you, he will be okay. He just shocked, right, P'Kim? So, you don't have to worry about him so much, Love" Kimmon was smiling and at the same time nodding his head. "P'Godt, are you okay? Why you didn't say anything?" Hearing Copter, Kimmon was turning fast to Godt, blinking his eyes faster than normal when he saw the look on Godt's face when he didn't realize all this time. 'Did he miss something?' He was panicked right on the spot.

"Godt, you are okay, right?" Only then he was faster checking Godt all around making the guy rolled his eyes and shaking his head at the same time. "I'm okay, stop." Hearing cold tone from Godt, Kimmon stopped. "I need to talk to you, alone." Godt was walking away to the door of the shop leaving Kimmon who swallowing his saliva hard.

He was tugging at Copter's arm, making Tae hit his hand right away. "Help me, Cop. Why is he so angry?" Saw the scared face of Kimmon, Tae and Copter couldn't help but laugh. His face was really really funny but then, when Godt stopped and turn around, he was jumping around before following the guy, still wearing that expression. Tae and Copter could just be waved their hands to him with their apologetic smile, not really feel sorry, since they both know, Godt would never hurt that guy.

Godt was silent the whole way back home while Kimmon was driving. Turns out, when he said he needs to talk, he wants to talk privately at home, and with the silent treatment, Kimmon was more nervous than he already is. "Godt, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

Kimmon was trying to make Godt talking while he would turn to him once in a while, while keeps his focus on the road. "Focus, and hit it. Don't talk to me." Godt's response was making Kimmon nervous and scared. This guy might not be as friendly as he was, but he was never this cold, and to think that he would make a big mistake without him realize it, he was hoping Godt would forgive him no matter what it is.

Arriving at the house, when Kimmon had parked his car in the garage, Godt would be getting out of the car right away heading upstairs to the room. Kimmon was taking his time while trying to gather enough energy to face the angry Godt, though the reason was unknown, he was scared for his life. Still, he shouldn't make Godt waiting for long if he still wants to live long.

Once in front of the room's door, Kimmon was taking in a deep breath before slowly open the door. Once he was stepped into the room, he was pulled and was pushed with his back leaning on the close door in a blink of an eye making him shocked.

He couldn't even utter a word when his lips had been sucked hard and Godt would push in his tongue in a gaped mouth of Kimmon, explore his cavity greedily. It took Kimmon a few more seconds to realize what happened before he could reply to the kiss.

He always knew Godt was rough, since the first day they were sleeping together. But strangely, he likes it the most, and just thinking about it, it could make him hard instantly, that he thought he might have been some kind of masochist, but he doesn't care. As long as he loves everything when it comes to Godt.

But now, Godt was being roughly kissing him, if he could say, rougher than the first time, that shows his inexperience and also at the same time his honesty. Kimmon would love it either way.

Once Godt was breaking the kiss, making both of them panting, Godt was putting his forehead on Kimmon while licking his lips. "You were so hot there babe, when you were showing your anger side, that I thought I could ravage you then and there if I didn't think that was actually a serious situation."

Godt was smiling seeing the confused face of Kimmon. This guy sure can be cute, most of the time, he was more of a silly guy, but then seeing how he would get angry earlier today, it was hard for him to keep his insane in since the face of the guy keeps coming to his mind, that he couldn't think of anything else but to take the guy instantly. He was lucky, his patient was above the normal rate, or, he might ravage the guy in the shop's toilet or maybe in Tae's room upstairs the coffee shop.

Godt then took Kimmon's hand and put on his crotch in his pants, which were already getting bigger by the seconds. Touching it, Kimmon would lick his own lips before biting it, looking seductively on Godt. Horny Godt was so hot and work can wait. He's the boss anyway.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her. I thought she was a done case and it was the past, so I guess no point of talking about it. Who would have thought she would be so desperate coming to you first before appearing in front of me. I will never let her come near us, again, I promise."

Joss and Bas were cuddling on the couch in the office. Bas was quite embarrassed to go out of the office for now, so Joss was decided to stay here for a while, while still calming Bas. "I'm sorry P'Joss, I was shocked and stunned and never thought that these things could happen. I don't know what to do, and I can't even defend our relationship properly. I felt stupid."

Joss then kissed Bas's forehead, again and again, telling him he wasn't stupid. It was an expected reaction, he would never blame Bas, no matter what. "No, baby, it wasn't your fault, it hers. She was so selfish and materialistic that she would do everything just to make sure she could be a leech. I felt thankful that I knew the real her before I marry her for real, and that now I had you. Thank you for coming into my life Bas."

But then Bas was pouty. "But you fell for Copter first." Joss was laughing. Well, he knew he was stupid, but he can't help it. No one can help it. "Well, Copter was surely cute and his dimple was taking me off-guard. But tell me the truth, Bas, you liked him too, right?"

But then, Bas was laughing. It was true. He thought Copter was cute and his smile was stunning, plus his dimple was hooked you in place if you were not being careful. He couldn't blame Joss fully, but it was exceptional only for Copter, he makes a clear declaration of that. He was thankful to Copter anyway.

"But why would people do that to a nice person as Copter? This world was really unfair." Bas then suddenly talking about Copter making Joss thinking. He then pulled Bas a little closer, wished with his full heart that something like that would never befall his Bas. "I know, I hope Copter could go through it, and I hope Youngest can be firm beside Copter. Copter needs him the most right now."

End of Chapter 48