Chapter 40

Coming back to the wardroom, Copter was already asleep and Godt was sitting calmly on his usual seat. Tae could see a little relief on that guy's face, so much different with the scrunched up face, he would wear all this time. He was the one sticking to Copter the moment they found him until now, not even leaving him for lunch or dinner. If nobody was taking his food for him, he would just skip his mealtime just like that.

"P'Godt, you just go rest at the couch. I will be here with him, watching him sleep." Godt was looking up at Tae. "He will be okay, and besides, you are still here and you still can watch him from there." Godt was reluctantly getting up from his seat and was taking the couch just like Tae suggest. True enough he still could watch Copter from where he was lying down. He did just that, until he falls asleep himself, tiredly.

Tae who was taking his seat on his usual seat, taking Copter's hand in his hold and was watching the face of his love closely. And that's what he did, for how long, he wasn't sure, but then when Kimmon suddenly came, his gaze was torn off from his cute love face, makes him stare to the man.

"Copter asleep? Oh, thank goodness. My Godt must be so tired of him to sleep dead like this." Hearing Kimmon's remark on Godt makes Tae frown. "What? My Godt? Since when did his yours?" Kimmon had put the lunch he brought for Godt and Tae on the tea table in front of the couch while he would take a seat at the single seating couch, watching Godt sleeping closely.

"Since the first time I saw him. I'd never thought I would fall for a guy, and never in my wildest dreams could I imagine being in love with the same family to the person you do. Ugh." Tae was shaking his head while giving out his small laugh. His gaze back to his love and he just ignored that old man with his antiques.

"How's Copter? What's with your face?" Kimmon then finally asks after a moment of silence. "He just able to sleep now. I hope it doesn't get worse, his nightmare, I mean, if not, he would be more scared to go back to sleep." Tae was answering while leaving the fact for his face. There's nothing to talk about it anyway.

"You were talking about Copter, right, in your last message before you went MIA. Why don't you just fight your way to Copter instead of succumbing to your mother's request? You were originally that type, did you?" Kimmon was asking Tae, referring to the last message he received from the guy.

"I guess I was like that because it was only me. But that time, there was Copter and his family. I never cared for someone like I cared for him, so when my mother threatened me using him and his family, I was afraid to the core. I never thought my mother couldn't keep her words, and I guess, it was all started from there. My stupidity."

Tae couldn't help but cry, while Kimmon just keeps on watching Godt's face while sleeping, enjoying his view while letting his friends let out what's inside his head. And let him cry all he wants. He knew deep inside, the guy was actually blaming himself the most, that's why he couldn't be satisfied even though he killed all those bastards, and even humiliate his mother in front of her own people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copter was squirming in his sleep and was sweating all over. Tae who falls asleep wakes up when he felt movements on Copter's body and hands. "Love, Cop, it's okay, I'm here. Your P'Tae is here, love. It's okay, Cop, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere."

Tae keeps on coaxing him while wiping all the sweat on Copter's forehead while the other hand never let go of Copter's hand. After a little bit more squirming, Copter was opened his eyes fast, making Tae nervous. Copter was staring right at the roof taking his time, and Tae was nervously waiting for him and his reaction.

By that time, Godt and Kimmon were already coming near to Copter's hospital bed, watching and waiting nervously just the same. Copter then slowly looking around and he saw Tae who was looking straight at him. "P'Tae...." He then slowly sitting up and was pulling Tae in his hugs. Tae was hugging Copter tightly while he keeps on shedding tears. 'His Copter was okay, his Copter was okay.' He keeps chanting that in his head.

Godt couldn't contain his tears and he was happy Copter finally spoke up, and Kimmon was patting him on his shoulder, pulling him close to his side. Tearing the hug, Copter turning to his brother while still crying. "P'Godt..." he manages to say.

Godt was pulling Copter into his hugs right away. "You'll never know how much I missed you calling my name, Cop. I missed you so much, my baby brother."

"What about me? Don't I deserve a hug, Ter?" Suddenly Kimmon had said with pouty lips, making Copter laugh a little, tearing the hugs his and P'Godt. He then spread his arm, inviting Kimmon to his hugs, and he was glad he had these people beside him, that makes things easier, even though he was in torturous moments, as now.

He could still vividly remember how he was, even when he was having those nightmares and even when he was opening his eyes, he couldn't let himself out of it. He didn't know how, but then suddenly he could hear Tae's voice from a distance and it gets closer and closer until finally, he could see the guy in front of him.

How happy it makes him, that he felt safe. But then again, he was afraid of his own nightmare, that he couldn't let himself fall into sleep. He didn't want to see them again, and that he was afraid, so much scared that he willing to sacrifice his own sleep than to face them again. He knew it wasn't good, but still, he didn't want to.

But then, when his P'Godt told him he needs to take a bath, he just followed him. He didn't have the energy and he loses his focus, so he just followed him. When he felt a different touch, that image was coming back, and he was panic.

'How? He wasn't even asleep? He was wide awake, and how did they come to me again?' He didn't know what to do. He keeps begging and asking those guys but none of it happened. They keep coming at him, he didn't have the other way out but to fight back.

He did it at that time, but he was so weak that he couldn't fight as much, but he wasn't as weak as back then, so he fights them, he fought them all his heart until he could hear his P'Godt's voice. The sound was was so close and then he saw him, standing just beside him and...... P'Tae?"

He couldn't believe he was beating up P'Tae for real. He just....... His mind was blank. He couldn't think of anything until that guy pulled him in his hugs.

"You have us, Cop. We will never leave you, and I will never leave you again." Tae was talking, bring Copter back to reality. "Yeah Cop. You stuck with me since I'm going to be your brother-in-law." Hearing Kimmon, Godt was gasped, Copter was giving out a small laugh, and Tae was laughing out loud. 'Oh my, P'Kimmon sure can make a day.'

When he realized what was that all about, Godt was nudging Kimmon hard on his side making the guy hissed. "Whose brother-in-law? Who would want to marry you?" Godt was scowling at Kimmon.

"You, of course. I'll make sure of that." Godt was biting his lower lips trying to keep his anger in, and he was shy too, hearing Kimmon remark. 'What makes that guy so confidently saying that? "No way! In your dream and even in that, it will not happen!"

Kimmon was pouty while give his puppy eyes to Godt, surprising the man. "Why? I'm handsome, I'm well enough with a company and a coffee shop, and even as taller as you. No one would be more perfect being with you than me."

Godt was scowling, then frowning seeing that puppy eyes he had never seen before, somewhat, he thought that was cute, but he was trying to make an argument here, so he cannot be distracted. Before he could say anything, Tae was cut him.

"P'Kim, why don't you bring your husband back home so that he and my Copter could have proper rest? He was being stuck in the hospital for long that he was grumpy right now." Godt was speechless and was trying to say something, but Kimmon was grinning ear to ear hearing Tae's words.

Before Godt could say anything else, Copter was the one who cut in. "Why don't you do that, P'Godt? P'Tae will be here, so you didn't have to worry about me, I promise I will be a good boy, so you can come to see me tomorrow, P."

End of Chapter 40