Chapter 36

p/s: Mature contents that contain violence scenes. Below 18 years old wasn't allowed to read this chapter. Please be aware.

It wasn't only Tae, but Bundit and Kluai were also shocked by that offer. Adisak would just smile at it.

"This guy was one cunning man, doing cunning business behind my back. He always gets away with stupid reasoning of his, every time he was brought to me. But you came with clear evidence of his doing, I need my share of punishments too since he was my man. I couldn't let outsiders deal with his betrayal to me."

Tae was smiling brightly to that. "Can I ask for it to be my taste of punishment then?" Adisak just shrugged his shoulder. "Are you sure? Don't tell me I was demanding later on." Adisak was smirking to that. "You were really the spitting image of your grandfather, I thought I was conversing with him just now."

Tae was smiling at that. "I don't remember much about him. He died when I was just a small boy." Adisak then nodding his head. "So, your demand?" Adisak was just right to the point. "I want him to suffer 100th times than what my man had to suffer because of him or them."

The conversation turns serious and Tae was giving the details of what he wanted and Kluai had taken notes of that. Bundit was given the task of taking the man and his few other friends who involved with the things he did, to the other place meant for 'other type of businesses'.

While Kluai was getting whatever things Tae asked for, in the meantime, Adisak asked Tae to join him for drinks at his home, talking about Tae's father and Tae's grandfather. It was the first for Tae to hear something about his father and his grandparents even though it was from a gang leader perspective.

It was almost midnight when Kluai came telling them they were ready. Once they arrived at the designated place, Adisak was asking Tae before getting in. "Are you sure you want to watch all of this? I could do it the way you wanted and you didn't have to watch it."

Tae was shaking his head. "I want to see it with my own eyes." Adisak could see the red eyes of Tae. The person that had been the victim must be someone special enough to bring out those rage eyes from this innocent man, which wasn't that much innocent now, he bet.

Once getting in, they could see the four men's legs had tight to the chain that was connected to the ground metal, giving them space to walk around but couldn't do much since their hand was tied from behind and their mouth had stuff too. Adisak and Tae were taking their seat and Kluai was standing beside Adisak, while Bundit would be standing beside Tae.

There are a few other guys was standing around and Kluai was giving them a signal, only then they were opening a door, which reveals four naked men, with their cock standing proud coming to the four. Seeing the all naked muscle man coming near them, the four of them was trying to run, scared of what will happen, though they couldn't get far.

That makes Tae thinking of how scared Copter might have been when they did that to him. He wanted to cry, but he needs to stay firm. Those muscle naked guys were taking one each and were ripping the four men's pant right away and were raping them without any preparation.

The muffled scream was echoing inside the building they were in, and even the guy who was standing around couldn't really watch they were been raped over and over again. They even changing partner a few times, that they couldn't even scream anymore, but just letting them did whatever they did.

Once the naked man leaving, all the guy that was standing around including Bundit was coming to them and was hitting and punching them however they like. The image of Copter's body coming to him that he makes them hitting the four men harder and harder.

Once they think that was enough, every one of them stopped hitting and punching the already half-conscious men. Tae then standing up and turn to Adisak. "You promised to finish the job like I requested, right?"

Adisak was nodding his head. "I want proof, can I?" Adisak then shaking his head. "Just saying you wanted to watch it. Kluai would make it live, for you." Tae then smirk. He bowed to the man before leaving and head straight to his grandparent's house to stay the night.

Early morning, just before the sunrise, Tae had received the video call from Kluai, showing him the four bodies were lying in the house that they were usually hanging out and was splashing them water to wakes them up. Right after that, it is shown that the house caught in fire and Kluai was leaving right after.

Tae was making them felt the despair and the pain that they have inflicted on Copter. They got raped and beaten hard just like what they did to Copter. And in the end, they had to pay for what they did to Copter's father and make them felt how it was to burn to death alive.

Tae wasn't waiting that long that he was just heading straight to Chiang Mai after that. He wanted to see Copter so badly that he was heading straight to the hospital. When he arrived, Godt just coming out from the bathroom that was attached to this VIP wardroom.

Godt would just ignore the guy and took his usual seat beside Copter. Tae was coming with late breakfast and was offer that to Godt which Godt refused, telling him he already had breakfast. Tae wasn't really had an appetite to eat, even though the last meal he had was lunch yesterday, but it doesn't matter. He just needs to see Copter's face to have his energy back. To complete his other mission, to the mastermind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tae was heading to the stranger's room where Joss and Kimmon working on collecting the evidence about his mother's abuse of the company's funds, and other evidence too. When he first thought that all of this was his mother's doing, he knew his mother would never use her own money for all this. She must have thought that all she did was for the company's growth, so this all had to be done.

Talking about obsession and fantasy. His mother was lost her way to life when she was obsessed with power and title. He knew her whole life, but he never stopped hoping for his mother to really care about him as a son and to look at him like a mother should. He couldn't believe he would let himself be deceived by that woman, and how much regretful he had when at the end of the day, Copter was the one who had to suffer the consequences.

It was like he was been slapped with the reality of his mother when Copter was kidnapped. Double slapped when he saw how bad Copter's condition was. She would go as far as killing others just to achieve her desires.

"How's he?" Tae would ask once he was stepping into the room and could see the stranger guy was sleeping head down while still being tied to the chair.

Joss who was sitting beside Kimmon in front of the computer turning his head to the stranger when Tae had asked about him first thing coming in. "Alive. How's on your part?"

Tae just focused on the computer screen, watching the things Kimmon did with it and answering without even turning his gaze. "Complete. I never thought it would be easy, but I'm glad it was. So, how's everything else, P'Kim?"

Kimmon was typing a little bit more before he pushed the enter key with much energy unnecessarily then turn facing straight to Tae. "Done! You make everything easy, Tae."

End of Chapter 36