Chapter 43

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm really sorry." Godt was waii to the old man with guilty feelings. He loves this family, and he respects them so much, and he loves his job too. But his brother was more important than anything in the world.

Teerasak would just be patting on the guy's shoulder, assuring him, it was okay to make a decision. "I expect that much. Your brother's condition still needs your attention and I think you need to tend to him. Don't worry about me, Prem was always here. Just tell me if you need anything, don't cut me off from your life, okay?"

Godt was smiling widely, feeling relieved of how much this old man understand and cared about him and his brother. He was waii to the man once again, before turning back, running to Kimmon who just waited in the car. He asked him to wait when the guy had brought him here to work, but when Godt had asked him to wait, he just waited, maybe he thought that Godt wants to give him something to deliver to Copter or something like that.

But then, when the Godt he came back again and was getting into the car taking the seat beside him, again, he was frowning, or maybe to the extends of scowling. "What? Let's go home." Godt asked him when he turns to him and hearing Godt, Kimmon then would just turn back ahead, smiling widely. Save the question for later.

"Home sounds nice. Which home? My home or your brother's room?" earning the glare from Godt, Kimmon had put up his hand surrender. "Okay, okay. My home then." Godt was gaping and his eyes wide open, cannot believe how this guy ever thinking. Instead of responding to Godt reactions, Kimmon would just be grinning wide while drive away from the grand house, leaving the grand house of Teerasak behind.

It turns out, while thinking Copter would be left alone once Godt was going to his work, Kimmon had made the decision with the agreement from Bas to bring him to their house. Since Godt decided to quit his job, it turns out to be better. He could live with his new declared boyfriend under the same roof, and if he was lucky, in the same room. He felt excited right away, maybe a little horny too.

He remembered the night when they were coming back from the hospital, it took him such work just to persuade the guy to sleep in his house, in the same room, telling him the other room wasn't appropriate to stay in for the night. So, reluctantly, the guy accepted his offer and there it was. His chance.

He didn't plan anything that happened afterward. It just that he couldn't stop when he could see the guy would be coming out from the bathroom shirtless, and he had been attracted to that six-pack of him even the moment he laid eyes on them, the first time they met.

Without him realize, he was already standing close to the stunned Godt and his fingers were already touching the hard abs of the six-pack, seductively moving around it. He would then blow to the side ears of Godt before licking his ears, telling him how tough he looks right now and that he would just confess his love then and there, shocking his inner self, but then it was too late to pull over, so he keeps on seduce the guy boldly.

He never thought the guy would react, but then when he could see the tent in his shorts, he was grinning and would graze his lips on Godt's lips, arousing the guy even more. Suddenly, Godt would grasp his back of the neck, pulling him hard and was taking his lips and since he was off-guard, his mouth was slightly open, which give the guy the opportunity to push in his tongue in his cavity right away. He might be rough and inexperienced, but that's all he needs. He enjoys it to his heart contents, but he needs to pay it on the next morning, yet he was happy.

The hit on his head taking him out from his own reverie, or memories, or maybe his wild imagination. That was what Godt had thought watching the guy who didn't even get out of the car, even though they already arrived at the house for some time. He had to come back to the car, only to see his boyfriend with a growing tent in his pants sitting alone in the car.

"You are crazy. Hide that away, don't let my brother see that, and just go to your room. Wait for me there." Godt then leaves him once again while shaking his head, but then he was smiling to his ridiculous act of his boyfriend. Weird, but he likes it somehow.

Hearing Godt, Kimmon was getting excited even more and his arousal keeps on getting hard instead of calming down. To that, he was running fast to his room, waiting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Godt was knocking the door which he believed was prepared for Copter, when Bas had told him passing him while he just about to head to the coffee house. Opening the door, Copter was shocked to see his own brother standing right in front of him, when he was supposedly at his work, leaving early in the morning.

"P'Godt, how come you are still here?" Copter was asking him straight, but Godt would just coming into the room and took a seat on the chair of the study table, turning it so that it will face the bed. He was patted on the bedside right in front of him, asking Copter to take a seat there. And Copter did just that, while his gaze won't leave his brother, feeling strange with all this.

"I make a decision, a big decision. I want you to understand my decision and please, do not feel guilty or whatsoever, okay? I need you to promise me." Now, Copter was frowning and with his scrunched up face, he was nodding his head, don't have any idea about this decision of his. "Did you want to get married to P'Kim? Already?"

Godt who was about to continue was stopped, stunned. "What? I...... it wasn't about that! What are you talking about?" It was taking Godt off-guard, never thought the conversation would turn this way and Copter would just shrug his shoulder, smiling. His P'Godt was acting shy just now, was he?

"Anyway, it's about me." Godt continues, back on track. Copter nods his head to that, waiting. "I.... quit my job." Hearing that, Copter was standing right away. "What?! What are you doing P'Godt?" Godt was trying to say something while giving Copter his hand gesture trying to calm him down, but Copter would just keep on talking.

"You leave me for 4 months just to find this job. Mr. Teerasak had done a lot of things just for us. P, why?!" Godt was taking in his deep breath while glaring at his brother. "Are you done?" Copter was sighing looking at Godt, knowing that he still needs to hear him further. So he just slumps back to his previous seat, watching his brother dejectedly. "Not really a wise decision."

"I know it wasn't the best decision, but it had to be done." Copter was shaking his head to his P'Godt. "Please tell me it wasn't because of me. P, I'm okay, you don't have to worry about me. I'm a big guy, I can take care of myself." Realizing what he just said, Copter was biting his lips, and Godt was just looking at him with a straight face.

But then, Godt just folded his shirt's arm, showing the scratch on his arm, made by Copter's grip yesterday. "Those guys just walk passing by you Cop, and you were holding to me too tightly, creating this scratch and you wouldn't even realize it, do you?"

Copter was shocked to see it, and Godt was saying the truth. He didn't realize it until now. "But..." Godt had made a hand gesture to stop Copter from talking so that he could continue.

"Knowing this, how could I worked far away from you and leave you to Kimmon? He might be older than me, and he might capable of protecting you, but you are my brother, my responsibility. I don't want to repeat that feeling again when we lost you and found you in that state..... I know, you would say that it wasn't my fault, but it was still partially my fault. So please, Cop, let me be here for you, and about my job, I have discussed things with Kimmon along the way back here. I'll let you know once we have a decision."

End of Chapter 43