CH41 - Update

The Chiens had spent all their four day vacation with Ellie in Austin, Texas

The Chiens had spent all their four day vacation with Ellie in Austin, Texas. Though they did not visit places other than the attractions in Omni Barton Creek, the three had fully enjoyed their trip as it was spent together with the person they want to be with.

But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Lea together with her husband and daughter Nicole, have to go back now to the Philippines. The Broadway star insisted for El to just stay at the resort and not to come bring them to the airport as the latter still have some stuff to take care of, with the competition she joined in and with all of her doctor appointments. 

El regrets not to be able to send them off but the Chiens assured them that it's not her task after all. The teenager wouldn't let go of her Ate El even at the last minute they checked out from the resort. 

"You promise you'll be back right?" The kid asked El with her puppy eyes.

"Of course, I will." Ellie took out something from her bag as she hands it over to the kid.

"This is your Nintendo Switch.." Nicole said as soon as the young woman handed her console game over to her.

"Yep. I'm giving it to you since yours is broken. That way you'll always remember me while I'm not yet back." The teenager hugged and thanked her as Lea and Rob just smiled at their sight.

"And once I'm back, I'll be giving you something nicer as a pasalubong." (as a gift)

"You don't have to give me anything, as long as you make sure you'll be back in no time." Nicole said.

"Don't worry. In two months time, I'll visit you first thing. So, what do you want me to buy for you?"

"Hmm. I'd like an adventure time skateboard." Nicole grinned as she lets go of Ellie.

"Okay. Noted." Smiled the young woman who then bids goodbye to the two adults. 

Before they finally took off, Rob decided to take some selfies and group photos with El. He knows that once they're back in the Philippines his wife and daughter would want to look back on these memories they have with Ellie. He took photos of El together with Nicole as they pose for different kind of shots. Lea had asked him to take a photo of them as well. After the coach-artist pairing, they asked one of the resort staff to take a photo of them four together. It was such a beautiful shot that it makes Ellie looks like a part of their own family.

As they look at the gallery of the shots, Lea can't help but ask El to have her permission to post the photo.

"Do you mind if I post this and let people know?" 

Ellie knows that her social media would once again burst with people asking her where she is and bombard her with questions and well wishes. But looking at her coach's pleading face, she could not dare say no.