CH16 - Party

As the show's taping fully ended, all remaining six members of team Familea were asked to come attend the party organized by their coach

It is being held in one of the premier bars in Timog Ave. and the place was exclusively booked for their coach's guests.

The six hopeful artists together with their companions, were picked up by a service van to be brought to the venue as Lea is separately going there with her own entourage.

Ellie, having no one with her, sat on the passenger seat beside the van's driver.

When they arrived at the place, there were already a lot of people. They were welcomed by one of Lea's assistants as they entered the bar and was guided on where the food and drinks are.

It was mentioned to them that this is one of the rare occasions their coach invited her artists to an event she's holding for her close friends.

The Familea hopefuls then wowed in unison as they feel so appreciated by the gesture of their coach.

All six of them don't know what to do and where to stay first as they look around the place. After few minutes of loitering, their coach finally noticed and approached them.

"And you guys really stick to a single group ha." Lea smiled as she welcomed everyone to the place.

"I invited some of my friends here so it will be more fun. But please don't be shy. They're just here to enjoy the night as well."

Lea then motioned for them to eat on their own pace and enjoy the vibe this place gives. The hopefuls then went to their own ways of getting food and making the most out of the night.

Feeling hungry, Ellie decided to check out the food that was served on the buffet. It was situated on the left side wall from the center dance floor. There were a lot of variants, several choices for appetizers and three dishes for the main course are available for everyone to taste.

She took a plate and tried their Caesar's salad. A safe choice for her tummy.

As her stomach had already been satisfied, she went back to the spot where her other co-Familea artists are. Maika was still munching on the lemon glazed chicken she got on her plate, while the others were taking selfies on their phone. As for Prince, he had been steadily staring at the bar curious on what drinks are available.

Seeing this, El grabbed the opportunity to act civilized and invited her fellow hopefuls if they want to grab a drink as well. In this way, Prince won't feel shy to approach the man behind the bar. She thought.

"Hey guys, do you want to grab a drink or something?"

Maika agreed finishing her food in a big bite. "Yeah! Sure!"

Prince's eyes lighted up as he loved this idea. He was just waiting for an opportunity to go to the bar area but are ashamed to be by himself. Thank goodness El took the initiative.

The others were not feeling up to it so the only three that approached the bartender were Prince, Ellie and Maika. There they were asked what drink they would like to get.
Not knowing what to get, the bartender prepared a lemon lime bitter as his recommendation for Maika. As for Prince, he just asked for a bottle of beer.

The bartender looked next to Ellie as she is contemplating on her choice of drink. He was actually amazed as this woman asked for an Aunt Roberta cocktail. He smiled in relief as he thought to himself that this girl knows her liquor.

After a couple of minutes, all of their drinks are served and placed in front of them. The three just stayed sitting at the bar's stools as they enjoy drinking. They try to observe the place in whole and are in awe to see how hyped up and lively the party is.

"Sir, can you give me a dry martini?"

The three can't help but to check who that guy asking for a drink was. They were all starstrucked to see Jed Madela on the house.

The world-singing champion noticed the three lads staring at him. As their faces are unfamiliar, he guessed that they must be Lea's current proteges from the voice.

"Hello, you must be from Lea's team. I'm Jed." the bearded man smiled at the group.

----------

The evening so far has been going on smoothly. Lea has been enjoying the night as she takes a sip of her Sazerac. Currently, she is mingling with her theatrical friends who came to attend her invitation.

While in the middle of their conversation, Renan, a talent from Atlantis Theatrical whom she was able to work with in a play before, noticed that something is happening behind the bar.

"Hey guys, looks like something interesting is going on at the bartender's place."

Bobbi Garcia and Mikki Bradshaw, whom are also from Atlantis moved sideways and turned back to see and let the other two have a clear glimpse of what's going on over there.

"Hey Lea, that's Nix with Jed right? What are they crowding for over there?" Bobbi asked.

Indeed, Lea saw her very own daughter along with Jed sitting in one of the stools on the bar. She was relieved to see that Nix isn't drinking anything but her strawberry smoothie. Since she is with her godfather Jed, she feels assured that her girl is not having anything not suitable for a fourteen year old kid.

"Yeah. Looks like they're having fun on their own."

"Aren't they your TVP voice talents Ms. Lei? It seems Jed coaxed them into singing right there. Haha." Mikki added to the observation.

Renan had been intently staring at Jed's group. His gaze has been fixated on someone that caught his attention for a while now.

"But it seems everyone's enjoying. Others are listening to them too. By the way Ms. Lei, who's that girl with the blazers? She's real pretty."

Lea can't help but see how Renan stares at the girl he's inquiring about. She feels a bit concerned as this girl was Ellie, her very favorite. She then took a look on the direction the young man's eyes are goggling to. She's not sure if it's the effects of strong alcohol in her system but Lea noticed that El is superbly pretty tonight. Not certain on how she did not realize this earlier during their taping, but the young woman is so attractive that not just guys like Renan, but a woman like her is also being captivated by her beauty.

There's nothing special on how Ellie looks like at that time, she was still wearing the same outfit she had worn on the show earlier. White buttoned top and blue jeans in which she partnered with a dark navy blazer. This time she folded her arm sleeves up to her elbow and had her hair tied up in a half bun. But as simple as this, Ellie exudes beauty so radiant that even a woman like Lea would be enthralled.

"Ms. Lei, could you introduce me to her?" Renan adamantly asks.

"Ahh. That's Ellie. She's actually one of my front runners." Lea took another sip of her alcohol as she responds to Renan.

"She's cute. She's like my type." The other two with them teased the theater actor for having a crush on one of Lea's proteges. But Lea on the other hand, is not comfortable with it. She could not fully explain to herself but she's somewhat feeling jealous of Renan.

She doesn't like the idea of some other guys' hitting on her. But before she knew it, Renan already took off to join in on Jed's crowd.

Lea couldn't follow the young man as she was still engaged in an important discussion with Atlantis' director Bobbi about a certain project that they might have to collaborate soon.

She could only pray that Ellie wouldn't fall to any man's antics for tonight.