CH4 - Decision

Ngumiti kahit na napipilitanKahit pa sinasadya moAkong masaktan paminsan minsanBawat sandali na lang

Kahit pa sinasadya mo
Akong masaktan paminsan minsan
Bawat sandali na lang

Tulad mo ba akong nahihirapan
Lalo't naiisip ka
Di ko na kaya pa na kalimutan
Bawat sandali na lang

At aalis, magbabalik at uuliting
Sabihin na mahalin ka't sambitin
Kahit muling masaktan
Sa pag-alis ako'y magbabalik
At sana naman ..

(Song title: Noble by Join the Club)

"That's just what I've been wanting to hear!"

Coach Bamboo slammed his hands against the desk of his chair as he felt strongly of wanting to have this girl on his team.

Indeed, she doesn't seem to have the register to reach high notes but this girl has the potential to go big on acoustics and can really sing heartfelt songs.

If their season run isn't for an Acapella version, this girl would have a hard time against other competitors. But having no music accompaniment and only the rawness of her voice, this girl could stand a chance.

"UGH. I want you even more, now. Please pick me." Bamboo said.

"So, El who do you want as your coach?" Sarah asked. There was a total silence at first after the pop star raised the question. But soon after, there was a sound of drum roll coming from the band at the back and the audience were cheering out the coach's name of who they want the girl to pick.

And so the time has come, El should now choose on who among those three that have turned for her, on who will be her coach. There's actually no need to think it over. It was an obvious answer.
Lea. Coach Lea. Why would she even try to join the show if not for her?

She had not expected that there would actually be a coach turning for her - let alone three of them. She just really wanted to see the person of her dreams, and now she already did.
Ellie still feels overwhelmed of the situation but the continuous cheer of the audience brings her back to reality. And now she is all ready to say what her decision is.

"As to why I chose this coach, it's because this person is the main reason why I auditioned here. I'm not saying that the other coaches are less. You guys are all superstars of your own. It's just that.. I am a die hard fan of this person. Uhm.. I choose Coach Lea."

And with that Sarah and Bamboo just smiled and clapped in graceful defeat. They had saw this coming but still they hoped that somehow this girl would actually pick them.
As for Lea, she knew deep down her mind that Ellie would actually pick her. The girl wouldn't actually sing that song if she does not plan to go with her team.
So she went down from her chair, met with Ellie halfway the stage and hugged her.

It felt so warm. She had bagged some other members for her team earlier on and hugged them as well, but the feeling for this one's really different.
She wondered what makes this girl interesting.

"Welcome to FamiLea El, let's work well together okay?"

As she lets go from the hug, she noticed that Ellie's face became red and blushing. It's as if this girl just got kissed by her crush.

"Thank you coach." With that Ellie took off to the back stage as she was being led by one of the staff.

Lea then took her seat back with pride as she won another artist for her team. She can't help but tease her other coaches as she won another round against them. 

"Ugh! She's so cute! She was actually blushing. Would you believe that?"

"Onga coach eh. She looks really pretty pa. She has some kind of appeal." (I agree coach. She also looks pretty.) Sarah seconded.

"Cute indeed. And she seems intelligent too." Coach Apl added as all the four chairs were turned back again -- indicating that the next contestant is to start soon.