CH23 - Confession

Ellie's place was just a thirty-minute ride from the bar they've went to

Ellie's place was just a thirty-minute ride from the bar they've went to. It is in a fifteen storey condominium complex located in Quezon City.

Lea parked her car in the spot next to the one designated for El's exclusive use, and the two women with her dragged Prince's sleeping body. As she gets out of her own vehicle, the Broadway star can't help but feel attracted to a convertible cooper that was parked beside her.

They took the basement elevator and stopped at the 10th floor. Ellie opened the door for them as she leads them to enter her humble place.

Joy can't help but feel amazed with how nice the young artist's pad is. Its design has been kept as minimalist as possible. As they enter the premises, the sala area welcomes them as they go through the small hallway from the door.

Lea simply scanned the place, El got a nice entertainment setup with a comfortable five seater sofa bed and a couch. Looking to the right side is the kitchen area. A mini bar serves as the division separating the living and the dining area.
As she turns her head to the left, she could see where El's working area would be. A computer setup is placed on the corner of the wall with an upright piano beside a sliding door which seems to be the main bedroom.

Though it doesn't have separate wall divisions, the whole place is spacious and guests could freely move around within the pad.

Joy and El put down the drunk man on the sofa as the latter grabs a remote that turns on all the lights on her home.

"I'm sorry with the place. I haven't been able to clean that much. But please feel at home."

"No, it's actually good. For a person living alone, this setup is actually nice." Lea smiled as she and Joy took a seat at the couch for a while to rest.

"Thanks. Well there are two rooms that you guys can use. The guest room is right there." El points out to the direction where another small hallway leads to as she puts refreshment at the center table for the two women to drink.

The two ladies follow their gaze where Ellie's hand is pointing out. They've noticed that on the wall far back the sofa bed, was a vertical chest drawer with photo stands placed atop of it. There is also a wood cased mirror mounted on the wall.

Lea plans to go over that spot later on to check the photos that are on display.

"And the second would be the one with the sliding door. I guess Prince could just sleep on the sofa. I'll just take out a blanket for him."

"But if we're going to occupy both rooms, where are you going to sleep?" Joy asked with concern.

"That's fine. I could just stay here on the sala."

Lea felt that they are imposing too much on the young woman.

"No, that's not okay. Joy and I could share a room. You're letting us stay for the night and that's already too much."