Chapter 13- Invitation

~Matt's POV

I was shocked that Josh actually went with the plan of admitting to save the record label (Someone has to take some sacrifices, Josh had said). I was totally cool with it and so was Ian. I guess he was really sorry about splitting the band apart like he did. But the whole issue with Jeena still didnt help. Josh really had to choose between me or Jeena. And the truth is, I'm worried he'll choose Jeena over me based on all the mushy moments they had with each other. Oh well. After the show, turns out Jonathan Simkin had a talk wit Josh about our record abel- it's staying. So yay.

After the show, we walked past all the screaming fans and crazed reporters nto our tour bus. Apparently, Josh had to get some stuff and would catch up with us later and Jeena would give him a ride there. I was slightlyjelous but I didn't let that show. By the time we got to the bus it was way past 10:30 and Josh had texted me saying he was gonna stay at Jeena's. More jelousy. We were gonna play another show in Vancouver, so it wasn't like we had to move or anything.

I ran into the bus stripping off my soldier jacket and just crashing onto Josh's bunk. I inhaled Josh's sent- sweet, yet minty. And a new smell, apples. I frowned a little knowing very much that hen I was talking to Josh about Jeena he wouldn't shut up about Jeena's apple scent. At that thought I got up and went to my bunk. I didn't ever want anything to do with Jeena in my life. As I lay down, I felt something pointy at my neck. I pulled out a card that my head had squished. It was clearly from Josh.

                                     Meet me @ that really snobby restraunt tomorrow @ 6

I smiled knowing what Josh meant. I had no idea what it was called, but I knew where it was. And this could possibly be considered a date. I fell asleep holding the note against my heart.

I spent the whole day ironing a shirt. Or atleast attempting to. It was clear I wouldn't see Josh untill6  knowing after the dinner, we would still have the show. I took the bus to the restraunt well aware that I had no real means of transportation. Once I got to the restraunt, it was 6:03. I was late. Oh well.

"The hostess looked at me but let me through. It was small and I was able to find Josh at some table with a candle and rose on top. I smiled at the romantic gesture. But the table was fit for three or four people. Not two. I didn't let that bother me.

"Hey" I gave him a hug. The place was dimly lit so his eyes were piercing bright. I took a seat across from him. Giving a warm smile I held his hand under the table.

"Why's the table set for three?"I asked. My question was answered when Jeena came strolling in. She was wearing a [urple cocktail dress and matching heels. She smiled at Josh not noticing me. She took a seat next to him.

"Hi Matt." she seemed like she was unaware that either I was interupting her date or she was interupting mine.

"So. I have gathered you guys here to tell you who I have decided to keep a steady relationship with.Whoever I choose not to must politely leave."my stomach turned a little. Josh was reading off something on his iPhone which I thought was adorable.

"So how are you going to decide?" asked Jeena. I wondered if she was feeling sick as I was.

"Well since I care for you guys equally the same,"I frowned at that. "I hid a note in one of the desserts. If you guess which one I put it in. I stay with you." I was kind of disgusted.

"So you're leaving it to chance?" I freaked out a little. Josh nodded.

"Saw this on t.v. once." I growled under my breath.

The waitress asked us (apparently she knew the whole chance-at-love thing) what we wanted to order. I knew for a fact that Josh wouldn't leave it up to entirely chance. So I knew it had something to do with Josh. I was gonna go with what he would've ordered himself. Either way, this was a stupid idea.

"I'll have the marshmellow chocolate cake."I smirked. I knew for a fact Josh didn't like marshmellows. Or cake. Or chocolate. I looked up to see Josh frowning in disgust but quickly wiped the look of his face.

"The apple pie?" I said it like I was asking a question. But I knew Josh was addicted to apples like he was to Coke Zero. And we had a lot of happy times as a band that were pie related.

When the waitress brought the desserts over Jeena and I didn't eat the desserts. We mashed them up with our forks. digging around. Josh just watched us with an amused smile. I beat open the pie. My fork went through anything tha was the filling. So when my fork got stuck I looked into the desert. A slip of white paper

                                                          I choose you!

the moment I read that I burt into tears. Ohmigod I got Josh to myself finally. Jeena looked a little dissapointed. Joshw as laughing and eventually came over to hug me and hold me to him. Jeena watched with an open mouth.

"I loose you again."she murmered as she got up to loeave "Guess we weren't meant to be" she kissed Josh on the mouth. I let her. She most likely won't get Josh after this. I wanted Josh with so much passion, it hurt sometime. She left. I smiled in realief.

"Great job."he whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek, then my lips. And it was like the time when I said I needed him, if we let go of each other, it was like cutting off our oxygen. I couldn't loose Josh again. Not ever. I needed him.

"Shall we go now?" he whispered again. I grabbed his.

"We shall"