Chapter 22- Surprise

~ Josh's POV

Waking up before Matt was surprise. e lay in my arms peacefully and he looked so adorable and innocent. I kissed him lightly on the cheek. He didn't even stir when I got out of bed.

When I was picked up by Mike, Ian and Matt, they brought me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt because I was wearing the hospital's free clothing.

I took off my shirt that I had worn to sleep and replaced it with a clean one in my closet. My jeans that I had worn to sleep looked fine so I guess I was going to wear them anyway. I found my shoes under a magazine and the other in my closet. Tying a bel around my waist, I went outside to be greeted by an overly happy Mike and Ian lounging on my couch.

"Hello Josh!" Mike said it with a creepy smile and overily happy voice. I winced at the slight raise of volume. I gave a weak smile.

"Good morning you guys." I made my way to the kitchen loking for something to eat. Ian touched my shoulder and guided me to the small table I had for eating.

"We already made you breakfast." Ian said with an overly happy smile. I raised an eyerow at him.

"Realy?" I had no idea the guys could cook.

"Yeah. Cereal." Mike replied taking a seat next to me. May I add way too close to me. Ian moved the white bowl to me. Sure enough it was filld with Honey Bunches of Oats. My favourite.

"Wow. How long did you guys slave over this" I mumbled sarastically, dipping the spoon in the bowl. Then they bursted ilauhter like it was the funniest thing in the world. I looked at them kinda creeped out. Then I shooshed them. They stopped then.

"Don't wake Matt up. He's still sleeping. He was tired from.." I didn't dare continue on cause Ian and Mike were exchanging looks.

"Josh," Ian started "Where is Matt."

'My room" I mumbled stuffing another spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"Really now?" Mike exclaimed dumbfounded. "Whatever was he doing there?" I knew what they were trying to get at and I wasn't going to tell them anything even though we didn't do anything bad.

"Yeah. He carried me up the stairs cause you assholes left us" I said angrily moving y spoon in the bowl.

"How was the elevator ride then?" asked Mike grinning as Ian choked on laughter. Neither of them making eye contact.

"We didn't take it. There was a sign" i told them honestly. I didn't like this confrontation.

"You seriously fell for the sign?" Mike blurted out. I glared at him with wide eyes. I stood up but sat down again. I felt so tired.

"YOU PUT THE SIGN UP?!" they made Matt and I walk up three flights and Matt carried me for three. This made me suddenly angry that they had to hurt Matt that way. Shame on them.

"It was only a joke sheesh Josh" Ian shook his head sharing a laugh with Mike. I had enough

"Please leave" I said patiently. They knew why. They walked out smiling. I rolled my eyes.

Enough of Mike and Ian. I walked to my room, opening it a little bit to see Matt still sleeping. He looked so adorable when he was sleeping, slightly curled on his side.

I crawled in next to him, absorbing his body heat. My hands wrapped around his waist so I pulled him closer. Leaning over, I planted a kiss on his cheek. Matt slightly stirred.

"Josh?" he muttered. He sounded confused. I laughed.

"Yeah?" he snuggled closer against me "Good morning." I looked up to see the clock. It read 1:30pm.

"Do you mean afternoon?" he asked. We both laughed. I kissed him again. He turned around so he faced me. He tried to kiss me on the lips but he stopped. I looked at him shocked. Why the heck did he stop?

"Morning breath" he replied. I laughed. That's all. He stretched and yawned before getting out of bed. He was wearing the same jeans as yesterday and the same shirt. His usually messy hair was even more messy. His brown eyes trained on me casually lounging on my bed.

"Happy 10 year of meeting anniversary" he yawned leaving the room to the washroom. Oh yeah. I forgot.

Today was the official 15 year anniversary when we met and became friends in school thanks to the choir. We were quick friends. But of course, at the time I didn't have feelings for him and Jeena was in between shades.

We did everything together. Matt was a strong person. He stayed by me through my depression, cutting, bulmia and heroin addiction. He didnt leave me like everybody else. He stuck it through as his best friend was struggling. I owed him so much because of that.

I continued to lounge on the bed waiting for Matt as I heard the shower turn on. I had to do something special for him for the 15 year anniversary.

Dinner? Not very original.

Special song? Maybe

Movie? Hell no.

Flowers? What are we in highschool?

Then it hit me. It would so work for Matt!

I heard the shower stop and I smiled to myself as I thought about he plan. I wasn't going to tell him; it was going to he a surprise. I was al

I was almost certain he would love it. And it could last forever.

Five minutes later, Matt walked into the room while he was dryin his head with the towel. He had clean clothes on. There were a lot of his clothing in my apartment. He smiled at me

"Sorry about the towel. Only thing I found" he grinned sheepishly. I smiled at him.

"It doesn't matter. I can wash the towel" he smiled. He climbed into bed next to me. He leaned into kiss me and I let him.

He kissed me passionately yet roughly. His mouth prying at my mouth. I felt his tongue slip in and I battledit out with my own tongue. I could hear him groan and feel him smile.

After breaking apart, I pecked him on the cheek before whispering in his ear.

"Meet me here at 7? I have something special for you"

~~~~

A/N

I LIED! This isn't the final chapter. I wouldn't leave you guys at a fit hanger like that xD. Next chapter is for sure final. Thinking about a maybe sequel. I don't know yet. I wanted the final to be in Matt's POV and I didn't realizes this would be a Josh POV chapter.

Did you guys notice I never repeat the same POV in a row? xD

Thankyou my faithful readers

~AsianTrencher5