Chapter 10- Warm House

~Josh's POV

The car ride was surprisingly long and I had no idea where Jeena was taking me but at least we connected.

"At least we became what we wanted to- a muscician and a writer" she smiled at me.It was great to have her back. I wondered how things would've been if we had connected after rehab- would we still have been together up till now? Would I have found I was gay? Would Marianas Trench even exist? Deep in thought I didn't realise we had stopped in a driveway leading into a fancy looking town house.

I unbuckled and was about to exit the car. when Jeena grabbed my arm. She looked me in the eye.

"You still haven't told me which song is about me yet." I smiled and she responded with a smile.

"Well, Lover Dearest is about my Heroin addiction," I racked my brain about it. What was it again? "Beside you?" I said it like I was asking a question. Jeena kissed me on the lips and I let her. I hurt Matt physically and now I was cheating on him. But it wasn't like we were a couple. And at this point, I doubt he wanted to. Jeena unbuckled her seat belt and stradeled me on my lap. Why wasn't I stopping this? Cause I felt like shit and Jeena's lips didn't.

"You don't sound so sure of yourself Josh"she whispered into my ear her fingers playing around in my hair. I grinned

"Beside You. It's so Beside You. Or a less edited version" her lips met mine and I pulled her closer. I was going crazy going for Jeena again. And the whole world just left my shoulders. The rumurs. Matt. the missed shows. My loss of publicity. The band's rankings. It all slipped as Jeena and I slipped into each other. We stopped only momentarily to leave get out of the car and into Jeena's bed. Nothing happened. We just lay there in each others arms talking and kissing and whatever.

"Ï missed you Josh" she admitted into my shoulder. I held her closer.

"I'm sorry. I started Marianas Trench right after rehab and I was spending loads of time on getting a record label and even launching songs."I sighed thinking about those hard times. If Shake Tramp hadn't launched, we would've been sleeping in a truck for the rest of our lives playing small gigs like a senior center. Jeena pulled me closer. "The funny thing is, no one believed me when I told them I had sex with the famous Josh Ramsay in highschool."She laughed. I laughed too.

"Ï wonder why?" I said sarcastically and our lips found each other in the dark. We eventually fell asleep together.

I was awaken by Jeena's annoying ringtone. I picked up.

"Hello?" I looked over at Jeena's sleeping body. She looked carefree unlike her buisness self. I smiled.

"Jeena Grey?"the male voice on the other end said coughing.

"Isn't here. Can I take a messege?" The tone went dead and I took that oppurtunity to change Jeena's ringtone to Beside You. I put back her iPhone where it was and checked the messeges on mine.

My Twitter was exploding with angry Trenchers that had to refund their tickets cause we didn't show up for a whole 3 days in a row. And a couple messeges from Mike and Ian about my whereabouts. I ignored them all. I felt at peace like the time Matt and I were together when Mike and Ian ditched us...Leading to.

I fell back asleep holding Jeena happily. She smelled nice. Like apples.

We both woke up at the same time smiling at each other. But our moment was ruined by "Beside You erupting from Jeena's phone. I grinned innocently as she flashed me a happy grin.

"Hello?" she asked like she was in daze.

"No. NO! Bye." she hung up. She looked a little worried. She saw me watching. "It's nothing" she said quickly pulling me to her. We were a little...excited and we fell back on the bed. Her hands quick to take off my shirt as I kissed her harder. Again, the moment was ruined by an annoying voice.

"O-M-G" who spells out OMG? "Jeena!" a second voice. We looked up to see Tianna and Taylor staring at us. They flashed pitures of us in sex-hair and me without a shirt on. Jeena gave me a I'm-so-sorry look. I grabbed her hand and we sprinted for the door. The cold air hit my bare chest like a rock as we climbed into her Lexus. A BMW was parked next to it.

"The tour bus please." she nodded as we drove off. Silently.