Chapter 9- Fix You

~Ian's POV

So me and Mike decided that hating "Jatt" would eventually break up Marianas Trench so we let Matt and Josh have some alone time as we went to get some snacks. Big mistake.

We were casually walking and talking about random things guys talk about. But when we were reaching the tour bus, we saw Josh running out of the tour bus like his clothes were on fire. We thought it was a joke or something and we called out to him "JOSH!" but he kept running. I got worried now. Where was Matt? And where was Josh going?

"JOSH" Mike called out starting to chase after him. I decided to follow allong. But Josh is way better at running than me or Mike so he eventually out ran us despite our cries. Desciding he was just having another emotional break down we decided to go back to the bus. We figured he would come back.

We walked into the tour bus unsure what to expect. Mike in front of me.

"Shit..." Mike swore. I looked over his shoulder.

"Shit all right" I murmered. On the ground covered and cut by pates, food, cans and glass and the table was Matt. He didn't look too good. He was staring at us.

"Matt!" I stammered as I ran to his side. I felt for a pulse. A ragged one but still there. As I checked on Matt, Mike was calling 9-1-1. There were some deep cuts all over him which made me really worried.

"What happened?"

"Josh" he coughed "pushed me" I felt like fainting. We had a huge dramatic scene about how much Josh LOVEDDD Matt and now he was pushing him. And how hard did he push him?

The sound of the sirens of the ambulance broke the silence as two paramedics came in through the door. One glimpse at Matt and they were quick on their feet with a stretcher.

"What happened" one of the police officers asked me writing things in a notepad.

"Josh, Josh Ramsay pushed him." I mutter emotionless. I watch as Mike gets onto the ambulance with him and I follow along.

Öne more question," the police asks me before I board the ambulance. "Where is Josh Ramsay?" I shrugged

"He ran off" I point to the direction Josh was running off. The police officer nods at me. "Thanks."

On the ambulance, Matt is hooked up to an IV and the paramedics do a few tests on him.

I fall asleep on the way there. I'm awale by the abrubt stop the ambulance took when we were in the Emergency Lane. We got out as Matt was moved to the Emergency Room while Mike and I were ushered into a waiting room with people crying of happiness and loss. There was a teenaged girl there.

"ÖHMIGOD YOU'RE MIKE AND IAN FROM MARIANAS TRENCH. I LOVE YOU GUYS. WHERE'S MATT AND JOSH? CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH." she said it so quickly I barely had enough time to reply. Mike pulled a Sharpie and signed her baseball cap. She smiled like a lunatic as she took a picture with Mike. I frowned disprovingly.

We were disrupted as a police officer asked Mike and I to come into another small room.

"Can I have a dicription of this "Josh Ramsay"" it was a diffrent officer.

"Blue and black hair, 6 foot , tongue ring." Mike drowned on. The officer left us in the room.

"What do you think is gonna happen to Josh?"he whispered.

I shrug "Whatever happens." After that we just sit in silence transfixed on some point in the room. Me, on some plastic plant in the corner. I thought about all the cuts and bruises on Matt. He would probably make it, right?

Three hours later I am still staring at the plastic plant and my legs are cramped. A knock on the door snaps me back to my senses. I look up to see the door open and Matt walk in with multiple stiches all over his face. He stares at me emotionless.

"Let's go" and we leave.