Chapter 1- Pomegranate

That's the Josh Ramsay species on your right. No flash photography please >>>>>>>>>>

~Josh's POV

"So he was like." I was starting to smile at my at own joke taking a swig of my Coke Zero. "POMEGRANATE!" I burst out loud at my joke.

Ian give me a smirk that told me he was amused. While Mike gave me a snort and Matt laughed.

"Josh, that's the punchline for everything. I think it's getting old" Logical Ian said. I gave him a quick glare towards him. Ian was the only one in the room who had graduated from highschool so I guess he assumed because of that he was the smartest. Yeah the smartest ASS.

"Pomegrante will NEVER get old" Matt pointed out siding with me. I don't know why, but it's alays been Ian and Mike that were really connected while Matt and I were the dynamic duo. But it was me and Matt. And Mike and Ian before Marianas Trench.

I shrugged, "Who cares. I still think it's funny" a can hits the back of my head

"Clean it up Josh" Mike gesturing towards my thirteen or more Coke Zero cans. That drink is so additive. But so bad. "We don't need ants on the tour bus."

"Sure thing, IAN." Mike hates , hates, HATES it when we call him Ian. Another can to the head.

I grabbed the cans and thrust them out the window.

"Don't litter" Ian.

"Shut up" Matt and I said at the same time. Weird enough, since I broke up with Amanda, Matt and I have been doing things awfully in sync. I gave him a weirded out look that he reaturned. Like last week, when we were finished filming Desperate Measures (one of my favorite videos we've made) when we were at an interview in Toronto we were asked, "What was your favorite part of the video" and Matt and I answered at the same time, "The cheerleadong part!"

I played with my blue/black bangs, a sign of my nervousness and worry. Next to the in syncness, last night (when I finally managed to fall asleep), I had a weird dream of me kissing a shorter guy that looked and FELT like (don't even ask, Truth or Dare) Matt. Like exactly like him. Not that I told anyone anyway. But I was secretly bisexual but the guys knew. Not that they're gay of anysorts. Which would be so awkward.

After that weird encounter I walked towards the "bedroom" -where all our bunks were.

"You say you want someone just like me so...." I sang to myself.

"Why am I your plan B?" Matt sang to himself as he walked in to the bedroom unaware I was there. See, creepy in syncness.

I turned around to be face to face with Matt who was 5 inches shorter than me. Awkward.

"Josh," he moved his warm brown eyes away from my blue-grey ones "I have somthing to tell you."

I shifted uncomfortably. Matt made EVERYTHING so damn awkward. What was he going to say?

"Uhm, I had a dream about you. And well, we were kissing. And I would like to admit, I kinda like you Josh. Like a lot" and he gave me his awkward sympathetic smile.