Chapter 3- Yeah Right

That is one blurry picture of the Mike Ayley species, on your right..... >>>>

~Josh's  POV

After I left Matt who was trying to comfort me I went to the lounge which was the back section of the bus which was equipped with a flat screen and surround system and our X BOX which we spent hours playing. Just the thought of the band's happy times sent a laugh through me. Te laugh and my cries came out as a strange gurgling. I finally got myself undercontrol. I was such a bratty bitch when I was emotianlly hurt.

I flipped the TV onto some old drama. The couple on tv kissed. A man and a woman. I thought about my kiss with Matt. It was the best thing ever- intimate, passionate and perfect. I suggested and did start the kiss and that led off to me and Matt crying. Way to go Josh.

Mike and Ian were now the biggest assholes in the entire world. They accepted me as bi, so now they couldn't accept Matt or us as a couple. To be honest, I'm pretty sure that Mike and Ian were having a bit of a celebration cause things were "back in order". They were funny dudes but sometimes they were the biggest assholes alive. So much can happen in one day- happy times, making out with Matt and then everyone crying.

But no way was I gonna give Mike and Ian the defeated victory.

I stormed into the front lounge where Mike, Ian and Matt were. The moment I entered, all the conversation stopped. Ian just looked at me as I took a seat next to Matt. I gave Matt's hand a squeeze. Mike was glaring at me with squinty eyes.

"Do I have something on my face Mike?" venom dripped on my words.

Mike scowled at me, "Why yes you do Josh. Matt's lipstick stain on your lips!" he gave mr a cocky grin.

I gave him my most evil smirk,"At least i have a heart good enough for Matt Webb to love. Jelous much?"

Ian glared at me with squinty eyes, "Josh, you've changed."

I smiled genuinely, "For the better of the good"2 

Matt gave me a warm smile. That was enough to turn me on.

So for the second time that day, I kissed Matthew Riley Webb. And boy did I catch him off guard.

First he was too stunned to do anything but as I deepened the kiss I found his arms around me. I stopped the kiss for a while cause I could feel Matt crying and laughing at the same time.

I smiled back, "Matt please stop crying. You're gonna make me cry."

Now Matt was really laughing, "Well since you asked so nicely." And then his lips met mine AGAIN sending mass amounts of energy through me. It was so good. I then felt his hands go under my shirt. Oh Jeez... He was gonna pull it off...

"Josh I-" but he was and stopped because Mike and Ian had gotten up, left us and slammed the door. Hard.

They left us.