Chapter 2- Emotions

Matt Webb on your right. He's awkward. Don't touch.>>>>>>>

~Matt's POV

The moment it excapes my mouth I know there's no taking it back. Josh stares at me with an open mouth,

"Josh, you're gonna catch flys" I say uneasily. Why'd I just say that? You could probably TASTE the tension.

"What'dyousayMatt?" It was so sexy when Josh slurred his words together. Did I just call Josh sexy?

"Nothing Josh, nothing really." I could tell I was blushing like a lobster. Then Josh got this goofy smile on his face. His eyes lit up when he smiled.

"Ohmigod the famous Matt Webb jst said he liked me." he squeled in delight. He grabbed his phone and typed up a messege. Seconds later, a new alert from Twiter.

@JoshRamsay MATT WEBB SAID HE LIKED ME!!! Just saying :D

I swear, if that turd wasn't as funny as he as or as talented, I would've kicked his ass long ago. I was lost in thought until a rough force shoved me. Josh.

Being that 6 foot monster, he leaned in really close until or noses were pratically touching. I just noticed then how mysterious his eyes were- grey, but blue. And his full lips. I had a sudden urge to smash mine against his.

"Look Matt, I know you said you liked me," he was dead serious now, "so just admit. 'Cause I know that if we don't, we'll both end up emotionally hurt.

I sighed. What was there to loose? Dignity. Respect. "Yeah Josh, I sorta like you cause I'm Bi. There you know. Knock yourself out."

Josh let out a low chuckle, "That's nice Webb." I blushed. " I'll admit it, I've had eally weird dreams about you. And as you know, I'm Bi."

That didn't answer SHIT! " Well do you like me?"

As cliche as it is, Josh kissed me. On the lips. And it was OMG. My mind was so blown I couldn't even think of a proper word.

Josh's lips, the instance they touched mine sent shivers every where. His lips powerful against mine. I felt a strong hand wrap around my toned waist and another on around my neck, cupping my head pushing me forward. Everywhere he touched left warm sensations that traveled through my body. Currently unsure what to do, I just moved my hands over Josh's chest. I moaned quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. He grinned as he kissed me more.

" You're about to enjoy this some more Matthew"

And his tongue rings scraped against my lip. He wanted to come in. Tongue rings are so sexy. Obviously, I let him. I was Bi but never had a gay relationship or encounter so this was so new to me. But its amazing. His tongue explored my mouth. Everytime his tongue ring scraped me somewhere I'd have a major burst of sensation. We continued to make out This was so amazing. Yeah, until Ian barged in.

"Matt." he pratically choked. "Josh."

Josh and I quickly retracted. I saw Josh fumble with his bangs. So he was nervous. Ian probably saw some of it. Or knew what we were up to cause what else were we doing like that on a bed? Talking about feelings?

" What's goin-" Mike came in and he saw me and Josh on the bed. Our hair was still disheveled and our shirts all wrinkled.

"Turns out Matt has kept a HUGE secret from us." Ian is slightly frowning. Mike nods. Then they both leave murmuring to themselves.

Instantly Josh burst into tears. He always was a little emotionally delicate thanks to his sad teenage years- heroin, cutting, eating disorders. I tried to comfort him by giving him a hug but he pushed it away. He ran off to the back lounge. I didn't get up to comfort him. I was an emotional wreck right now. Not like I could fix what Mike and Ian saw. And to, as Josh quoted, "We'll both end up emotionally hurt." But what did that lead to- emotional pain. So all I had left to do was cry.