Chapter 16- Happy Birthday

~Josh's POV

Today was my birthday and I'm not one of those who treated it like every otherday. Except Matt had his big surprise for me. I didn't want to disappoint him, I mean my boyfriend. I loved being able to say that now!

I had been kicked out of my own house where everyone I knew was. So most of all, no Matt.

Wandering a town, I passed by a a flourist store. Looking inside I saw rows and rows of pink and red flowers. Matt wouldn't like those. Except a small bunch of white daisies stood out. Walking in, I grabbed the bouquet and headed for the cashier.

She was idly flipping through a magazine and smiled when she saw me. She had highlighted blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Is that all?" she asked showing me the bill. "It's for Matt right" she questioned.

I looked up her. "Trencher and Jatt follower I suppose?" she nodded. I signed a tag and bought a bouquet of pink dahlias for her. She smiled and laughed.

"Thank you" she said with a smile

"No Problem." I told her leaving the store. Inside my pocket, my phone vibrated. Taking I out, I saw a text message from Matt

Matt: You can come now

I smiled.

Josh: See you there.

I walked all the way home. A hop in my step cause I was so happy. Turning the corner to my house, I started sprinting the rest of the way.by the time I was at my door trying to open the door with my keys, my hands were shaking so badly. I swear Matt made me a nervous wreck.

Inside, it was dark but ahead, two sparklers flickered on the the table.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!" everyone yelled. The lights flickered back on as Josh came to give me a kiss on the lips

"Happy birthday" he murmered against my lips. I kissed him again

Everyone was there. My bandmates, my parents, Brenann, Johnathan Simkin, Brett and somehow Jeena and her friends. She was smiling at me warmly but I didn't feel the same in that sense.

"Thanks you guys!" I told them and everyone co tinned withthe festivities. Handing Matt the flowers, a grin grew on his face.

"You shouldn't have" he took them. "Thanks Josh." he gave me a hug before running off. I walked around thanking everybody for coming and stuff.

Johnathan gave me a hard pat on the back that sent me flying forward "You did good Josh" he told me before walking off to talk to someone else. He flashed me a smile over his shoulder.

Talking to Mike and Ian, we had easy laughs. "You be good to Matt or we'll hav to kick you out of the band" we had a laugh about that

"Thanks for accepting us. As us." I told Ian giving him a guy hug.

"Just don't get all freaky on us ok" Mike said with a wink. "We may have to set some ground rules." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Mother Ian" I stuck my ton gue out at Mike who threw chips at for calling him my mother and Ian.

My parents approached me and I gave them hugs. "Thanks so much" they nodded. "For the support. The party. And everything"

"No problem, son" my dad told me before eye held my mom's hand walking away. They truly did love each other.

I turned around to see Matt smiling. "Can you get a case of Coke from the basement?" he asked me with a grin. He had cake icing on his face that I scraped with my finger and popped it in my mouth

"Sure."

I headed down the stairs to the basement. I smiled with a nostalgic feeling in my stomach. The old tv and couch were still there. And so was my bedroom. In the coldroom, I grabbed the first case of Coke Zero I could find. Taking it out, I saw Jeena just sitting there on the couch. He got up once she saw me.

"Need some help birthday boy?" I rolled my eyes handing it over to her. She was pretty strong being able to hold it without crying out.

"Wait here. I have your birthday present." I did as I was told. I could probably trust her. Seated on the couch I watched Jeena bring it upstairs. She was wearing some cutoff jean shorts and a loose grey and blue shirt.

I St here for a minute before Jeena starts coming back down. Her purple heels making click sounds on the stairs. She smiled at me before handing me a medium sized bag. Whatever inside was covered by tissue paper. Black and blue paper. I pull out the gift.

Inside, was a birthday card and HOLY SHIT. She got me ukele. How did she know I wanted one?

"Thanks Jee" I give her a friendly hug and before I know, her lips are on mine. She pushes me back so she's lying top of me

"You can't do this Jee" I tell her softly. I didn't need the whole party to know.

"Yes I can. You did it to me. Remember?" she told me equally soft. I felt her hands travel up my shirt. And then the loss of fabric against my chest. I knew I had a flat and intoned torso. I wish I was like Matt.

"Jeena. Stop it please" I tried to sound stern but it came out as a squeak. The bel around my pants loosened as well as the elastic around my boxers. Jeena stopped and I though she had some sanity in her. Instead, she took of her own shirt to reveal a black lacy bra. She pressed against me on the couch.

"JEENA STOP!" now I needed help. Even though I was bigger than her, she was able to pin me down.

She took off her pants to reveal a matching bikini. She inhed my skinny jeans lower as I moaned. She still had her lips on mine and she smiled when I did.

"Stop Jeena" I yell bur her lips close doff the sound. "HELP!" enough sound travels out and I just hope someone can help me and it's not Matt.

"GET OFF HIM YOU SLUT!" Carly yelled at Jeena. I turned my head to see Carly and Matt

standing there staing at us. Jeena got off me and pulled on her clothes. I pulled back on my shirt and fixed my pants. Tears streamed down Matt's face.

"How could you?" he yelled at me. "I come to check on you cause I care and that's how you are?" I got up to wipe his tears but he slapped my hand and ran back up.

"She started it" I yelled at him. Carly just grabbed my arm. Yes, I was friends with THE Carly Rae Jepsen.

"Matt didn't know where you were, I didn't eiher since I came late. I followed Matt." she told me. She gave a friendly hug. Then broke it apart when she knew wha I was thinking. "O saw all those headlines and reports about it. I don't mind. You're still my best friend. Jeena is bad."

I nodded. "Let's go back up." so we made our way back. I wiped away an remains of tears. Once everyone saw me, I just laughed and smiled. Confirming I was ok, they went back to whatever they were doing.

"Josh." Jeena stood in from of me. Looking over her shoulder, I saw Matt wiping his eyes. Mike and Ian there for him.

"FUCK OFF JEENA!" I yelled at her. Loud enough for everyone to hear. "GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY YOU SLUT. OR I SWEAR I WILL CALL THE COPS!" everyone was watching. I didn't care. She hurt Matt.

She glared at me but silently left with Tianna and Taylor next to her.

"Josh? You ok?" asked a concerned Mike. I stared at him. Then Johnathan who had a raised eyebrow, to my shocked friends, Carly's calm neutral appearance to my parents, my dad on my mom's shoulders.

"No. I am not ok" I told them with a deep breath. "I don't think I ever will be" I continued. I made eye contact with Matt.

"I'll be outside" I murmured to no one but myself as I turned around, grabbed my car keys and walked out.